Leading Russian video game publisher Buka Entertainment is proud to announce the upcoming adventure game Darkesville Castle developed by EPIC LLama studio. Game release on Steam is scheduled for September 21, in the meanwhile, gamers are welcome to check out demo version on a Darkestville Castle Steam page .
Announcement Trailer - https://youtu.be/teMQGfSXlyk
About the game:
Darkestville Castle is a colorful 2D classic point’n’click adventure game with a deep fairy-tale story, created by Argentinean development studio EPIC LLama and Russian publisher Buka Entertainment. Vivid visuals, smart puzzles, dozens of funny characters and classic point'n'click gameplay in the same vein as Monkey Island and other video games of the The Golden Age of Adventure Games create the exciting atmosphere which won’t disappoint you. Darkestville Castle already won the “ Best Narrative 2016” award at Casual Connect Conference and it was nominated for “ Best PC Game” award at Awesome Games Awards and for “ Excellence in Narrative” at DevGAMM 2017!
- Point-and-click adventure classics in the same vein as Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle
- Lots of Tim Burton-esque gallows humor
- Funny characters and charismatic protagonist;
- Dozens of carefully designed levels
- Quirky and trendy visuals;
- Numerous puzzles;
- Captivating story;
- More than 7 hours of exciting gameplay;
- Violence, horror and death-free adventure for all ages.
- This Game has been awarded with an INDIE PRIZE as the BEST GAME NARRATIVE
Darkestville Castle background:
Like any decent demon Cid spends his nights performing all kind of evil deeds to the peaceful people of Darkestville. Little does he know that his old arch enemy is about to change his life forever.
Live the adventure of Cid, the demon of Darkestville, a laid-back being of pure darkness that will see his evil routine life disrupted by The Romero brothers, a group of demon hunters hired by Dan Teapot, Cid’s arch enemy. Follow CId through an epic quest full of danger, intrigue, and ridiculous premises.