Gameplay Video Showcases New Features - Sign Up Now for a Chance to Join the CBT
SANTA MONICA, CA – June 9, 2017 – Snail Games, a leading developer and publisher of interactive entertainment, announced today a number of new features for their upcoming dark fantasy multiplayer survival game, Dark and Light . To help prepare for the Early Access launch later this year, Snail Games is inviting a limited group of players to participate in a Dark and Light Closed Beta Test (CBT).
Starting June 20th, players who receive an invite will be able to access the exclusive test server to experience Dark and Light ’s fantasy survival universe filled with magical creatures and mystical arts. For a chance to participate, players will need to fill out a brief questionnaire, and participants will be selected from the pool of respondents.
Interested players can access the questionnaire by visiting the following link: https://zh.surveymonkey.com/r/DNLtestsurvey
Snail Games has dedicated extra time further develop various game elements of Dark and Light such as models, textures, animations and address major bugs to make the launch a smoother and more enjoyable experience. The team has made great strides during this time, adding significant content and optimizing the game with faster load times and increased performance on low to mid-end PC’s.
New Features Include:
- Full 4K resolution support
- Improved player models, textures, animations, lighting effects and particle effects
- Greatly increased draw distance
- A fully-revamped HUD / UI
- Omni-directional camera movement
- Optimized gamepad controls
- New creatures
- New spells
- New weapons
- New clothing and armor
- Full quest / achievement system, revamped skill tree / leveling system and improved character customization options
- Full bestiary (tracking encountered / tamed creatures)
- Precision targeting system for combat as well as for picking up
/ using placed items
- Reduced load times, fixed stuttering issues
# # #