Darewise Entertainment and Nvizzio Creations today released the biggest Steam update yet for their game ROKH . The mega-update features new and improved servers for more stability, an in game chat feature, "Salvage" gameplay, and much more. Set on the planet Mars, ROKH features a persistent world and multiplayer co-op where players will explore the Martian way of life.
Read the developer's notes on the update HERE: steamcommunity.com/games/462440/announcements/detail/1323343670318110995
The ROKH update list of features and improvements includes:
- New Chat Feature
- Allows global and private messages between players
- Salvage feature
- Use your crowbar to break down assembled objects and tools into their component materials
- Server connectivity: players can now connect through Steam Server list or the in-game Server Browse menu
- Starting Hammer Tool
- A helpful tool to get newcomers crafting right away
- Magnetron is now craftable
- Fixed server crash relating to the power grid
- Fixed server crash relating to connecting pipes and storage tanks
- Fixed floating or misplaced art assets
- Fixed some backstory items that weren’t interactive
- Doors now remain locked after a server is restarted
- Tile Mold can now be picked up
- The TAB key can now rebound, ALT and CTRL can now be used for combo inputs
- Audio settings are reverted when cancelling the options menu if they were not applied
In ROKH , players must explore the Martian landscape as they scavenge through deserted human structures to gather the resources they need to survive. With few blueprints, players must use their ingenuity to create tools from a variety of materials and construct their own encampments with no design limitations.
ROKH places players on a cold and dry land that harbors a wealth of resources to extract and exploit. Players will explore Mars, paving the way for settlers to come, as Earth’s resources are tapped and the planet is dying. Mars is a hostile planet where joining forces with friends increases efficiency, and invites trade and barter to develop a habitable and customizable ecosystem.
ROKH is available on Steam Early Access for $24.99. If you are interested in an Early Access preview code for ROKH please request one from Danitra Alomia ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
# # #
ABOUT DAREWISE ENTERTAINMENT:
A first-of-its-kind video game executive production company, Darewise includes a number of game industry elites from Ubisoft, EA and Valve, including Viktor Antonov and Randy Smith. Inspired by the movie industry production houses, we create game concepts and IP, and then partner with talented studios to develop them. For more information, please visit http://www.darewise.com .
ABOUT NVIZZIO CREATIONS:
In early 2015, Nvizzio Creations spun off Funcom’s game development teams in Montreal, Canada. The studio is now working with some of the most innovative game publishers in the world, making iconic live games through creative design excellence, efficient execution and unparalleled attention to detail. For more information, please visit www.nvizzio.com