CoderChild announces that Cubit The hardcore Platformer Robot arrives to Europe on March 13th, 2014 to the European Nintendo 3DS eShop.
Europe is trembling by the imminent arrival of Cubit The hardcore Platformer Robot and the rhythm of its sweet basedrum beats.
Cubit The Hardcore Platformer Robot is an action-packed platform game, where music plays a very important role.
With only one button to jump, you must help Cubit to go from platform to platform, while you avoid obstacles and enemies through the different scenes of the game.
Perhaps you think this makes this game not difficult, right? Well, you are right; this game is not difficult... this game is Hardcore! Choose the path you want to do in each game and reach each of the 3 endings available!!
- Cubit is one of the hardest games you will find on the Nintendo eShop. Hard but rewarding.
- Beware! This videogame has guest characters from other videogames.
- 3 different endings!
- 2 game modes: for all types of gamers, as well as Hardcore gamers.
- A soundtrack that will send you back to the dance floor.
- 24 challenges to enroll.
- A videogame fully created by just one person
- Features a non-linear level system similar to the one found in Sega's OutRun.
- Music plays an important role: action is synchronized and level design is built around it.
NOTE: Controls and feedbacks have been redesigned since US version.This is the main reason for the European release delay.
After 11 years working at Ubisoft, David Márquez decided to start a new adventure. This adventure was called CoderChild and started in early 2011. Since then, CoderChild has developed several titles for the Nintendo hand held consoles.
Our target is very simple: we want the players to enjoy playing our games.
CoderChild's previous Experience:
- Bugs'N'Balls for Nintendo DSiWare
- 3,2,1...WordsUp! for Nintendo DSiWare
- DressToPlay: CuteWitches! for Nintendo 3DS eShop
- DressToPlay: MagicBubbles! for Nintendo 3DS eShop
- CuteWitch! runner for Nintendo DSiWare