MEDIA ALERT, May 11 th, 2017 – System 3, a leading developer of videogames and the United Kingdom’s longest serving publisher, is delighted to announce details of The Thug and The Ghost, two more of the undesirable characters for Constructor, its forthcoming title coming soon to PC DVD Rom, Steam, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
The Thug is a character that gets a job done, and the chap you need to cause some real havoc when you need some muscle. The Ghost doesn’t mess around, terrorising tenants in your developments when you need to move them on as quickly as possible.
The full Undesirables line-up will be revealed over the coming weeks, including:
- The Hippy - They hold street parties, squat, or picket an opponent buildings.
- Killer Clown – All round dangerous individuals, causing havoc wherever they roam and are anything but funny!
- The Ghost – Scares tenants to within an inch of their lives and sends them packing.
- Mr Fixit – The repairman you should never hire – he’ll bodge the whole job.
- The Psycho – Stay away from this guy: He’s plain crazy!
- The Thugs – These give any heavy a run for their money, Nasty pieces of work and best avoided if you value your front teeth!
- The Thief – Lock up your valuables, because these guys steal everything.
- The Gangster – Your chosen hitman. Need someone silenced, buildings burned to the ground? He’s your man.
Constructor will be released soon on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC DVD Rom, Steam, with the Switch version expected to arrive later this summer.
System 3 Communications
Gareth Williams - Chief Operating Officer
LITTLE BIG PR LIMITED
Tel: + 44 (0) 7532 774 750
ABOUT SYSTEM 3
Formed in 1982 by Mark Cale, System 3 is recognised as one of the founding pioneers of the gaming industry and as a name synonymous with producing original genre defining gaming concepts year on year. From early 8-bit Commodore 64 and the Sinclair Spectrum machines, through the days of 16-bit Commodore Amiga and Atari ST formats right up to and beyond the phenomenal Sega, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox console boom, the company has brought a unique gaming style to new formats as and when they enter the market. System 3 stands proud as the last surviving British Independent Publisher from those grass roots years. System 3 produces games for the key hardware platforms including; Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation®4, , Xbox One, and Windows®-based personal computers and smart phones. 2017 marks System 3′s 35th anniversary.