Pre-Order a Founder's Pack for South Korean F2P PC Shooter to Guarantee Access to Closed Beta and Receive Exclusive in-Game Itemsp>FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HAMBURG, GERMANY (NOVEMBER 1, 2017) - Global publisher gamigo AG is thrilled to announce today that the closed beta for the F2P multiplayer online Windows PC shooter Ironsight begins November 14, 2017! For the first time, Western gamers can enter the war zone of South Korean developer Wiple Games’ intense and realistic next-gen first-person-shooter Ironsight, ahead of its launch in early 2018. Fans can sign up at ironsightgame.com to the waiting list, or secure access to the closed beta and receive exclusive in-game items by pre-ordering an Ironsight Founder’s Pack today.
Ironsight is designed to be a new breed of shooter featuring dynamic online action, intense gameplay and spectacular graphics. Ironsight is set in a dystopia 2025, where warring factions, the North American Atlantic Forces (NAF) and the Energy Development Enterprise Network (EDEN), are engaged in futuristic warfare in a bitter struggle for power and ownership of the last remaining natural resources on earth.
Utilizing Wiple Games’ in-house toolset, the Iron Engine, Ironsight offers lifelike action in which teamwork and tactics are the key to victory. Attack drones and controllable mechs also play a pivotal role in battles and can help turn the tides of victory. Players can utilize these mechanized war machines to issue direct firepower or provide strategic information on the battlefield, reinforcing tactical team play.
- Thrilling Multiplayer Action: Pick a side (team NAF or team EDEN) and fight for Earth’s last remaining resources.
- Discover the Iron Engine™: Enjoy a stunning modern game with high-end visuals and complete compatibility across PC systems.
- Over 14 Unique Battlefields: Discover varied environments with destructible and interactive elements as well as dynamic weather effects.
- Over 100 Different Weapons: Unlock weapons of all kinds (such as Sniper Rifles, Shotguns, Assault Rifles, SMGs and many more) and find the one made just for you!
- Unlock Weapon and Character Skins: Customize your character to your playstyle and personal aesthetic.
- Drones, Baby, Drones: Operate drones to drop Napalm and EMP explosives and use various other tactical gadgets to pierce through the enemy’s defenses or protect your position.
- Teamwork is Key: Join a clan and play competitive or co-op matches with your friends to claim the top spot on the Ironsight leaderboards.
Ironsight Founder’s Pack pre-orders are available starting today, granting access to the closed beta from day one! Three available packs —the Soldier’s Pack, Sergeant’s Pack and General’s Pack — additionally reward players with exclusive skins, XP boosters, cosmetics, characters, emotes and weapons. Founder’s Packs start at $19.99 USD and can be pre-ordered at https://ironsight.aeriagames.com/#founder-packs.
Ironsight Closed Beta Trailer:
About the gamigo Group
The gamigo group is one of the leading gaming companies in Europe and North America with more than 100 million registered user accounts and around 200 staff members in Hamburg, Berlin, Münster, Darmstadt (Germany), Chicago (USA) and Seoul (South Korea). Apart from gamigo AG, the group consists of, among others, Aeria Games, Infernum, Intenium, adspree and GameSpree. The company functions as a publisher for free-to-play mobile and online games and offers solutions for business customers within the scope of the gamigo platform strategy. The gamigo platform helps game publishers and developers from all over the world publish and promote their products efficiently and cost-effectively. The company’s core portfolio is comprised of successful games like Aura Kingdom, Desert Operations, Dragon’s Prophet, Echo of Soul, Fiesta Online, Goal One, Last Chaos, Shaiya, The Rats and Twin Saga. gamigo strives to grow its business organically as well as via acquisitions, having performed over 15 mergers and acquisitions since 2013, with a focus on companies specializing in gaming and related technology, as well as individual game assets.