High-Speed Racing and Explosive Combat Collide for iPhone and iPod touch.
UK– December 16, 2009– Chillingo has announced the release of Speed Force Extreme, the high-speed 3D combat racing game for iPhone and iPod touch. Developed by RatSquare, the game offers futuristic racing and explosive combat in equal measure.
Speed Forge Extreme is set in 2142. Mars is being colonized by humanity due to its valuable raw mineral resources. In the human settlements on Mars crime quickly became rampant, as inhabitants had spare time and a desire for some adrenaline-fueled entertainment. Then came Speed Forge Extreme.
Speed Forge Extreme combines high-speed combat and explosive on the iPhone and iPod touch. Race and Battle modes showcase devastating impacts, powerful weaponry and stunning 3D environments as players race hovercrafts over the Martian planet surface.
“High-speed racing gets the adrenaline pulsing right away,” said RatSquare’s Marcin Nowak.“Add in powerful weaponry and explosive combat, and you have the ultimate combination of speed and destruction– Speed Forge Extreme!”
Speed Forge Extreme is now available for iPhone and iPod touch from Apple’s App Store priced $2.99.
• BEAUTIFUL 3D VISUALS: Boost onto Mars with 12 diverse racing tracks or fight to death on 4 stunning arenas each with exquisite 3D visuals. A strong attention to detail is obvious in all vehicles and level design. iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 3G benefit from full screen motion blur, making you feel the speed!
• DEADLY COMBAT: Use rockets, guns and mines to take out your opponents during the fast-paced race. Do whatever it takes to be first!
• CHALLENGE YOURSELF IN THE BATTLE ARENA: Fed up of racing, but love the fighting? Destroy other combatants within battle arenas where weapons are freely available to ensure you stay alive the longest.
• CHOOSE YOUR CRAFT WISELY: Choose from numerous vehicles, each with differing stats and abilities to suit your gameplay style. Each craft has strengths and weaknesses to give you the edge on challenging later levels.
• CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS: Use a virtual steering wheel or the inbuilt accelerometer to fly your craft the way you want!
About Chillingo– PR contact– Marti Miernik, email@example.com.
Chillingo publishes innovative games and software for various platforms. Past hit iPhone and iPod touch titles include Ravensword: The Fallen King, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, Minigore, iDracula, and Cash Cow. For more information about Chillingo please visit http://www.chillingo.com.
RatSquare is based in Poland and is a developer of games and multimedia programs. The company has a proprietary Magnum 3D engine that allows users to create indoor and outdoor environments. For more information, go to http://www.ratsquare.pl.