Paris - 28th of June 2012
The developers from DogBox Studios and the international publisher Bulky Pix are proud to present their new game, available today on the App Store: Chicken Doom!
To celebrate the release of the game, here's an exclusive message from Biggy himself:
"Hi! Me Biggy! Me on war on Biggy World! Evil chicken want Biggy and Biguette's Corn to conquer universe! Them won't have it! Me Biggy fight! But me Biggy need you help! You control turret and shoot chickens! Upgrade turret with more weapons and protect me corn! Because if you don't... chickens will invade you next!"
You guessed it, Biggy and Biguette have no intention to let the space chickens steal their precious corn. Help them stop this invasion in this hilarious Base Defender game compatible with the New iPad Retina!
The game is available now on the App Store for?1,79!
Design your own Biggy or Biguette suit, and it may be featured in the next update!
- Play as Biggy or Biguette in six colorful and cartoonish levels.
- Customize your Big Foot via a host of achievements.
- Five power-ups (including Fire, Shield, and Lightning) and seven
? arms upgrades allow you to create powerful combos!
- Play in co-op mode on the same screen.
- Left-handed mode to easier facilitate the use of power-ups and