February 25th, 2014 - Ogden, UT - Created by Tyrone Henrie, Catapult for Hire is an action-adventure RPG where exploration and puzzle solving are done with your skillful and creative use of catapults. In this game players do it all. One moment players will be solving huge Zelda-like temples and in the next they are helping a gigantic lazy ogre complete his chores. Earn gold, find and unlock new catapults, fight epic bosses, craft new payloads, heck you can even go fishing.
The game has been in development for nearly 4 years and now to finish the game, the lead developer has turned to Kickstarter: Backer rewards even include tiny handmade catapults. The developer also released a new gameplay trailer to showcase the fishing within the game.
Features of the full game on Steam:
• Chunky stylish graphics.
• 6 unique electro-worlds with boss fights.
• 150 parts to collect and endless combinations to customize your character.
• Pumpin' Electro Soundtrack.
• Compete in the tournament for rare parts.
• Up to 4 player local co-op and versus mode.
• 29 Steam Achievements
• Cloud Saving (Play your save game on different computers)
• Big Picture compatible
If the Kickstarter is successful, backers will be able to play a Beta version of the game as soon as August 2014 and the game will be released November 2014.