Content Creators can now Deliver Stunning Ultra-HD Visuals with the First-Ever Consumer-Ready 4K Capture Cardp>SAN FRANCISCO - November 3, 2017 - Elgato Gaming today announced that the 4K60 Pro, a first-of-its-kind capture card capable of flawlessly capturing 4K footage at 60 frames per second, will be available on November 21, 2017. Originally teased at Gamescom 2017, the 4K60 Pro will be the first consumer-ready 4K capture card to hit the market. The 4K60 Pro is ideal for capturing Ultra HD footage from a PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, PC, or any other unencrypted HDMI source. Pre-Orders for the 4K60 Pro are available on Elgato and Amazon for an MSRP of $399.95.
“4K content is here to stay and demand is booming. Content creators shouldn’t be limited by the constraints of their capture hardware,” said Julian Fest, General Manager of Elgato Gaming. “The 4K60 Pro gives creators the tools they need to stay ahead of the curve and give their audiences nothing less than the best.”
Robust hardware, coupled with Elgato’s custom-built software, provide a dedicated framework for maximum performance. This allows content creators to record with ease and export to their preferred editing application, crafting their final product on their own terms. Elgato’s Instant Gameview powers creators’ workflow with real-time precision and ultra low-latency -- even when pushing an incredible number of pixels.
- Ultra quality: capture your gameplay in immaculate 4K resolution at 60 FPS
- Instant Gameview: power your workflow with superior low latency technology
- Dedicated software: record with ease and export to your favorite editing app
- Interface: PCIe x4
- Input: PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One X, unencrypted HDMI
- Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 2160p60
- Dimensions & Weight: 178 x 121 x 21 mm, 270 g / 7 x 4.7 x 0.83 in, 9.5 oz
- Windows 10 (64-bit) 6th generation
- Intel Core i7 CPU (i7-6xxx) / AMD Ryzen 7 (or better)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10xx / AMD Radeon RX Vega (or better)
- PCIe x4/x8/x16 slot
Elgato combines seamless software with elegant hardware to create app-powered lifestyle technology defined by comfort, convenience, and control. Since the launch of our award-winning EyeTV collection in 2002, the brand has evolved to embody Eve, an ecosystem of accessories for the connected home – and Elgato Gaming, a series of content creation tools for the connected generation. Designed in Germany and California, our products are distributed by major retailers in over eighty countries around the world. Elgato is privately held with headquarters in Munich, Germany.