Conference will take place in Dubna, 27-29 October 2009
Moscow, 31th August 2009, From now until September 20th, local, regional and international game experts can submit speaking proposals for keynotes, lectures and panels for the first All-Russian Conference on Game Industry (ACGI) which will take place in Dubna, 27-29 October 2009.
ACGI is the first national project, aiming to unite companies from the Russian Games and Multimedia Industry as well as creating a communication platform to get in touch with official organizations and business representatives from the international games industry.
The main targets of the conference are
1. Foundation of the first "National Russian Association of Game Industry" (NRAGI) in Russia
2. Forming partnerships between NRAGI and foreign games associations
3. Establishing a“Committee of Game Industry Development” in Russia
4. Establishing a“United Centre of Development and Innovations” in the Russian game industry area. (UCDI)
5. Getting in touch with organizations and business representatives from the international games industry
During the conference experts have the opportunity to share their knowledge, expertise and experience over three conference days across approximately 50 lectures and panel sessions to an international audience. All speakers will receive a Silver Pass status free of charge which will provide a lot of benefits during the show.
To submit a topic or nominate a speaker for consideration, please visit the ACGI website at: www.acogi.org
“We are proud to invite the International games industry to the first professional Russian Event, organized with participation of the Russian Government. The ACGI conference will become the bridge between Russian and international business in the sphere of game production and publishing” Konstantin Popov, CEO of Biart Studio.