Poland, 30th October 2008. No Way Studios, is pleased to announce the unveiling of a new video, showcasing the multiplayer game-play for their game C.O.R.E. a thrilling action-packed first-person shooter for Nintendo DS. C.O.R.E. represents 11 months of pushing the limits of the Nintendo DS to realize their vision of bringing a high quality“classic” FPS to the handheld gaming platform.
C.O.R.E. provides a compelling blend of fluid 3D animations, outstanding visual effects and a highly interactive environment that draws the player into the dark and immersive environment.
In A.D. 2028 - a massive meteor slammed into California's Mojave Desert. Leading scientists were quickly dispatched to examine the extraterrestrial radiation that was transforming the environment and all life in the area. For twenty years many experiments were carried out at C.O.R.E., the TOP-SECRET underground facility built on the site . . . that is until the day when all communications with the lab abruptly ceased. You are Jason Crane, a member of an elite military unite assigned to penetrate C.O.R.E. You must use all your skills to unravel the mystery hidden deep within C.O.R.E . . . and to survive.
• Liquid smooth graphics and advanced A.I.
• Penetrate 15 huge non-linear levels in a diverse and dangerous environment.
• Face 20 formidable enemy classes equipped with a deadly arsenal of weapons.
• Choose from eight powerful weapons (including alternate firing options and zoom).
• Compete with up to four players in MULTIPLAYER in three popular modes including Death Match, Team Arena and Capture the Flag– Using only one NDS card!
• Highly interactive environments: use vehicles, operate tools, switches, controllers, access cards, open boxes and blow up objects.
• Immersive dark atmosphere intensified by heavy music and special effects.
For additional information on C.O.R.E. visit: For North America contact:
Dedicated website - www.corethegame.com for video, screen shots, and other news related to C.O.R.E.
About Graffiti Entertainment&Signature Devices:
Based in Sunnyvale, CA Graffiti Entertainment, LLC, is a full service developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software for advanced entertainment consoles. Its focus is on creating, developing and publishing trend-setting titles hot properties with mass-market appeal. Graffiti Entertainment is a subsidiary of Signature Devices, Inc. Additional information about the company is available at www.graffitientertainment.com and www.signaturedevices.com
For Graffiti/Public Relations
About No Way Studio
NoWay specializesin game development for the Nintendo DS. We believe the DS presents unique opportunities to deliver compelling accessible gaming experiences through it highly flexible duel and touch screen capability. NoWay will focus on providing quality games that will appeal to underserved audiences on this platform.
No Way Studio is located in Warsaw, Poland. Our team is made up of highly skilled and motivated developers delivering top quality solutions for Nintendo DS.
For more information about NoWay Studio and C.O.R.E. visit www.noway-studio.com
For Europe Contact Frazer Nash