Bulkypix and Magic Pockets will be releasing Undead: The Last Refuge, a new great looking single player zombie shooter in May. The game really shows off what the iPhone 3GS can do. In this single-player game you have to survive for as long as possible in a house with zombies trying to break in. The game features OpenFeint scoring, three weapons (pistol, shotgun and machine gun), and unlockable features like new levels and weapons which you can gain access to after earning money from your kills.
The coming of the Apocalypse had been announced for centuries, but we did not know it was so close. The dead have risen from the ground and destroyed everything in their path. You have managed to survive until now, but you are alone and cut off... How long will you survive?
Description: The coming of the Apocalypse had been announced for centuries, so we were not to know that it was so close. The dead have risen from the ground and destroyed everything in their path. You have managed to survive until now, but you are alone and cut off… How long will you be able to survive?
• Experience fear and stress in a battle for your survival.
• Enjoy being in an entirely 3D-modelled environment with impressive graphics.
• Take on the hordes of dozens of zombies coming to drink your blood. A totally new scenario for the iPhone/iPod Touch.
• Let your weapons do the talking as you drive back your assailants.
• Use OpenFeint to survive and achieve success. Beat the highest scores to become world number one.
• Challenge your friends on Facebook or Twitter by posting your highest scores.
Gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=SXwBF_dFaRk