New Free-to-Play Multiplayer Bowling Game, Bowl with Me, now available on the App Store
Arizona, USA – March 6 th, 2014 - Megu and Bitwise Design are excited to announce the release of Bowl with Me for iOS. A fast paced, arcade style, online multiplayer bowling game. Grab friends and family and compete in head to head and team matches in one of the best bowling experiences available for mobile platforms today. Featuring ultra-realistic physics, stunning visuals, intuitive controls, career stat tracking, Facebook support and more, Bowl with Me takes multiplayer gaming to the next level.
Bowl with Me features include:
· Ultra-realistic physics that make spare pickups fun
· A variety of bowling balls to choose from including weight that actually matters
· Head to head and team based multiplayer modes
· Single player practice mode to hone skills and earn coins
· Connect with Facebook or email for easy match setups
· Track your multiplayer career stats that synch with Game Center achievements
· Single player leaderboard that logs your best bowling score
· Access your bowling matches through all of your devices
Download Bowl With Me now at:
Press Kit available at:
Minimum System requirements: iPad 2 and up, iPhone 4 and up, iPod Touch 4 th Gen and up running iOS 6 or higher.
About Megu Games
Founded in 2013, Megu is an independent developer and publisher of high quality, fun and addictive games built exclusively with mobile in mind. Building on our 20 years of previous experience in console, PC and mobile development, Megu is committed to developing some of the best mobile gaming experiences available today. Megu’s first game, Hooked on Words, in collaboration with Castle Arcadium has been downloaded 1.6 million times and continues to be one of the App Store’s more popular word games. For more information on Megu please visit www.megugames.com.
About Bitwise Design
Founded in 2006, Bitwise Design provides engineering and consulting services for the mobile and gaming industries as well as enterprise server systems and is a prominent independent game development studio. The company is headquartered in Walnut Creek, CA and is private and independently owned. For more information about Bitwise Design, visit www.bitwisedesign.com.