New Free-to-Play Multiplayer Bowling Game, Bowl With Me, launching March 6th on the App Store
Arizona, USA – February 25, 2014 - Independent developer and publisher Megu, co-creator of the popular word game, Hooked on Words, has teamed up with Bitwise Design to release one of the most realistic and fast paced bowling experiences on a mobile device ever with its free to play game, Bowl With Me . Featuring ultra-realistic physics, stunning visuals, intuitive controls, a variety of game modes and even career stat tracking, Bowl With Me looks to set the bar for multiplayer gaming. Players can prepare for bowling perfection by practicing solo and then when ready, grab friends and family or even random opponents to compete in 1-on-1 solo games or 2-on-2 team games.
Bowl With Me highlights include:
· Ultra-realistic physics that make spare pickups fun
· Head to head and team based multiplayer modes
· A variety of bowling balls to choose from including weight that actually matters
· Single player practice mode to hone skills and earn coins
· Connect with Facebook or email for easy match setups
· Track your multiplayer career stats and GameCenter achievements
· Single player leaderboard that logs your best bowling score
· Access your bowling matches through all of your devices
For more information and press kit please visit www.megugames.com
Founded in 2013, Megu is a developer and publisher of high quality, fun and addictive games built exclusively with mobile in mind. Building on their 20 years of previous experience in console, PC and mobile development, Megu is committed to building some of the most best mobile gaming experiences available today. Megu’s first game, Hooked on Words in collaboration with Castle Arcadium has been downloaded 1.6 million times and continues to be one of the App Store’s more popular word games. For more information on Megu please visit www.megugames.com.
About Bitwise Design
Founded in 2006, Bitwise Design provides engineering and consulting services for the mobile and gaming industries as well as enterprise server systems and is a prominent independent game development studio. The company is headquartered in Walnut Creek, CA and is private and independently owned. For more information about Bitwise Design, visit www.bitwisedesign.com.