FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 22, 2009 (Dallas, TX)– Start your Halloween with a frightfully fun word game! Dallas-based Blockdot has released Halloween Chicktionary for the iPhone and iPod touch. Halloween Chicktionary puts a spooky spin on one of the most popular word games on the internet, Chicktionary.
In Halloween Chicktionary, each trick-or-treating hen bears a letter. Your goal is to unscramble the letters and create as many words as possible. Tap the chickens and spell out a word, then watch as the word appears below them. The more words you create, the more points you earn!
Besides the egg-citing game play, Halloween Chicktionary has cool features that give it“haunting” depth, making it one of the most“scarily” engaging games on the iPhone:
• The game environment lets loose all the trappings of Halloween, including rustling leaves, thick fog, and eerie sounds!
• Feeling grim about your next move? Shake your iPhone to shuffle the chickens and get a new look at your word options.
• 300 levels of wickedly fun puzzles.
• Earn Eggchievements for crazy stuff or just playing the game like a pro.
• Other features include being able to save the game, local&worldwide scoreboards, hidden Easter eggs, game statistics— and more!
You can purchase the full version of Halloween Chicktionary for only $1.99– or download a free“Lite” version featuring 12 puzzles– by visiting the iTunes Halloween Chicktionary homepage at http://blockdot.com/iPhone/halloweenchicktionary.aspx.
About Blockdot and Kewlbox.com
Blockdot, a Media General, Inc. company, is a leading producer and provider of casual games and company sponsored Advergames. Blockdot has created over 800 games for a broad range of leading brands and companies, including American Airlines, AT&T, General Motors, Kimberly-Clark, Kraft, LEGO, Microsoft, Motorola, M&Ms, Nokia, Universal Pictures and Verizon. Millions of people play Blockdot games on its game site www.kewlbox.com, which consistently ranks as one of the Top 50 gaming portals on the Internet and is often used as the launching site for client Advergames. More information on Blockdot and iPhone games can be found at www.blockdot.com.
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/Blockdot
Join our Gamer Group - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=2249604517&ref=ts
Contact: Dan Ferguson