Birthday Party Includes Item Giveaway, Commemorative Tournament, URF Mode, and More!p>(November 1, 2017) The classic free-to-play FPS BlackShot is turning 10 years old this month, and it’s time to celebrate! There are several special activities and giveaways taking place during the update period:
- On BlackShot’s birthday on November 14th, all players that log in to the game will receive the exclusive ‘10th Anniversary Fantastic Hat’, a special new permanent item available for one day only.
- The fan-favorite Ultra Rapid Fire (URF) Mode is also returning for a limited time. Players should experience this bit of BlackShot history while they can – once it’s gone, it’s gone for good!
- The brand new wintry map Summit has been added and can be found in the Weapon’s Race mode playlist.
- The 10th Anniversary Commemorative Tournament will run for the duration of the update period, with thousands of dollars of cash prizes on the line for the grand prize winners.
- There are special limited-time sales in the Shop and a new Goldbox available featuring renowned classic BlackShot weapons and gear.
BlackShot 10th Anniversary Update:
BlackShot is a free-to-play FPS game for Windows operating systems. It is accessed through a game client and requires an Internet connection to play.
About Vertigo Games:
Founded in 2006, Vertigo Games is a game development company specializing in deep and competitive online first-person shooter games. Vertigo Games’ first FPS title, BlackShot, is a military-concept, fast-paced, competitive FPS set in a dystopian capitalist future. Initially launched in Korea in 2007, BlackShot is now enjoyed by players in Singapore, Malaysia and 42 European regions.
Founded in 2016, Papaya Play is the unified web launch portal of Vertigo Games America, Inc. Through Papaya Play, Vertigo Games provides quality service for users of its currently supported titles, BlackShot, Dekaron, La Tale, War Rock, and most recently, Uncharted Waters Online. The Papaya Play team is comprised of experienced publishers and talented individuals who strive daily to maintain a standard of excellence. Moving forward, Papaya Play will continue to expand and provide exceptional gaming experiences to the online marketplace and beyond.
Primary Contact: Nicholas Jennings
Company: Vertigo Games America