July 26th, 2012
Independent developer Black Jacket Studios announced their first iOS title, "FLUXE - Pop Droppin' Blocks" is released today on the App Store.?FLUXE is launching at an introductory price of $0.99USD for the first two weeks.
FLUXE is an arcade/puzzle game that puts big twists on the falling-block genre.
FLUXE reverses traditional falling-block gameplay by putting the player in control of which pieces drop. Tap the piece that you want on the right side of the screen, and it falls in the well on the left.?No need to slide or rotate.?It's very simple, and perfect for a touchscreen!
See how many levels you can complete and how many points you can rack up along the way! Store up bomb and refresh tiles to help get through the tougher short levels. Complete challenges to earn achievements that multiply your score!?Battle your friends on the leaderboards!
Fluxe is easy to pick up, but hard to master.?Think carefully when choosing your blocks!?Four difficulty modes keep it challenging and fun for everyone!
If you like falling-block games, you should defintely check out FLUXE - it's a very different take on a fun genre.
- Major twists on the falling-block genre
- Featuring music by the incredible Professor Kliq!
- Earn more than 30 achievements to boost your score multiplier!
- Win bomb and refresh tiles to strategically get past hard areas!
- Four challenging difficulty modes
- Perfect interface for a touchscreen
- Endless levels - how far can you go?
- Runs smooth even on older devices!
- Four Game Center leaderboards depending on your skill
iTunes page?????? - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fluxe-pop-droppin-blocks/id492815196
Official FLUXE?????- http://www.fluxe-game.com
Facebook FLUXE?????- http://www.facebook.com/fluxegame
Promo video?????? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGJIEv_6ciM
Black Jacket Studios??- http://www.blackjacketstudios.com
Twitter???????? - http://twitter.com/BlackJacketPDX?