Düren, 21th February 2014 – Headup Games is pleased to announce today’s iOS update of “The Inner World”. The successful game was developed by Studio Fizbin and received many awards already.
Also, along with the update, we will be reducing the price of the app to
$ 0,99 (€ 0,89 / £ 0,69) from the regular price of $4,99 from today until Sunday the 2nd of march, 2014.
The update contains the following changes:
- Play the flutenose! To thank our loyal fans for your patience and a small bonus, you can now be part of the asposian wind orchestra: Play the beloved wind song and compare your highscore to those of your friends via Game Center!
- Distracting Steve/Pete in the entrance hall should now work with no problems.
- The wishing well 2.0 is now able to teleport you to the beginning of each chapter in the game. In this manner, every chapter can be re-played!
- The wishing well 2.0 can now conjure even more items.
- A problem when using (and looking at) the wind map was fixed.
- A problem occurring when colouring the self-made moth was fixed.
- Problems with missing items were fixed. And should there still be something missing nevertheless, the wishing well 2.0 should be able to help!
- Problems playing cut scenes were fixed.
- Problems occurring when playing dialogues were fixed.
- Problems where the game froze were fixed.
- Many other crash-related bugs were fixed.
What is it about in ‘The Inner World’?
Robert is a novice, a bit clueless, but with a heart of gold. He lives a peaceful life as a court musician in Asposia's largest wind monastery. Contrary to the laws of physics, Asposia is an enormous, hollow space surrounded by an infinite expanse of earth. The world's air is provided through three wind fountains, but as one wind fountain after the other petered out and the wind gods came to Asposia, all of the sudden Robert found him in the middle of a whirlwind…
Together with the help of the mysterious thief Laura, his best intentions and no clue whatsoever, Robert sets off on his adventure to discover the secret of the wind's disappearance. Will the young adventurer be able to save his world? And what are Laura´s secret intentions?
About Headup Games:
We are an independent games publisher located near Cologne in Germany and have recently been awarded as Best German Publisher in 2013 (and 2012 before!) by the German Developers Association. Together with our partners, we focus on the contentment of our customers and the best gameplay experience delivered at the fairest price-quality ratio. Since our foundation, we published over 70 SKU's, including many projects from highly talented developers that are known for their potential and creativity. Our portfolio features high-quality games such as Super Meat Boy, The Inner World, The Binding of Isaac, Terraria, Limbo, The Basement Collection, Grotesque Tactics, Q.U.B.E., Frozen Synapse and many more as well as the million sellers #1 iOS Hits Bridge Constructor and Bridge Constructor Playground.
Furthermore, we offer internationally growing companies the possibility to enter the German or European market with an honest and experienced partner on location. Fair and transparent relationships with our business partners are the basis of our company's mission statement.
More information can be found at www.headupgames.com