- Hands-on with Tales of Xillia 2, GRID Autosport, Ace Combat Infinity and a host of other games -
- Including competitions and prize giveaways -
UK, LONDON – May 23th, 2014 – It’s that time of the year again as Bandai Namco Games is taking all their latest and greatest titles to the MCM Comic Con in London, from the 23 nd – 25 rd May 2014, on booth 411.
Not only will we have a ton of titles for you to play, we also welcome Kono-San (Ace Combat producer) and Baba-San (Tales of producer) as they take to the stage and present our up-and-coming titles Ace Combat Infinity, Tales of Xillia 2 and Tales of Hearts R! Join them on the main stage on Saturday from 12:00pm – 1:30pm as they will be giving away some exclusive goodies, so don’t be late!
They will also attend the Bandai Namco Games (booth 411) throughout the weekend and will be signing posters and taking photos will their adoring fans.
Signing times are below:
2:00 - 3:00pm – Bandai Namco booth
3:30 - 4:30pm – Bandai Namco booth
11:30am – 12:30pm – Bandai Namco booth
1:00pm - 2:00pm – Bandai Namco booth
3:00pm - 4:00pm – NEO Booth
See below for a list of the games that are hands-on at the expo:
• Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
• Tales of Xillia 2
• One Piece : Unlimited World Red
• GRID Autosport
• Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
• SoulCalibur Lost Swords
• Ace Combat Infinity
Don’t forget that there will be a range of incentives available on the day such as:
- Pre-order Tales of Xilla 2 at our stand and get a free T-Shirt
- Purchase any PAC-MAN apparel from Insert Coin, say “WAKKA! WAKKA! WAKKA!” and get a free PAC-MAN keychain
- Purchase JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle or Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime’s Longest Day from Funstock and get a free poster, PAC-MAN Ghost Plush and Short Peace art book (art book with Short Peace only)