Owl City and David Guetta Among New Artist Tracks As the Hottest Online Dance Game Gets a Halloween Makeover
SAN FRANCISCO - Oct. 26, 2010
Audition Online, the leading online multiplayer dance-themed rhythm game with over 300 million registered accounts worldwide, unleashed a slew of new features and content in celebration of Halloween. The update includes 11 new tracks from various popular artists, over 100 new items added to the Fashion Mall, various new features improving the user experience, and a GM-managed Halloween event for a costume party like you’ve never seen before. Jump into Audition Online and experience the new update that’ll have you costumed and grooving to the sounds of the latest pop hits!
• New Songs: 11 new songs, including "Fireflies" by Owl City&"When Love Takes Over" (featuring Kelly Rowland) by David Guetta
• 100 new items added to the Fashion Mall: Clothes, new faces and Halloween costumes
• Background Music (BGM) selector: Create and listen to your own playlist whenever you’re not competing on the dance floor
• My Album feature: Create your own set list of favorite songs for quick and easy access whenever you DJ a game room
• User Catalog: Quickly reserve or buy outfits you see on other players without having to look around in the Fashion Mall
• Halloween Event: The GMs will be running a Halloween themed event over the weekends (Oct. 29-31 and Nov. 5-7)
• Convenience Chat Commands: Chat commands that put more information at your fingertips, such as player rank or couple’s info.
In addition to the exciting game updates, dancers are encouraged to check out the Audition Spotlight app on Facebook, which allows you to show off your hottest moves, connect with other players, and compare avatar profiles with your Facebook friends. Please visit: http://apps.facebook.com/audition-spotlight
For more information on the update and to play Audition Online, please visit: http://audition.redbana.com
A press kit including the latest Halloween goodies can be downloaded by clicking the following link:
About Audition Online
Audition is an online rhythm and dancing game that allows players to compete and cooperate with players from around all over the world. The objective of the game is to dance your way to virtual stardom by syncing avatar’s moves with the beat of today’s hottest pop music, using nothing but your senses, a key board and some quick reflexes. Players enjoy a variety of single and multiplayer modes, and in-game clothing and accessories can be bought to customize player avatars.
Formed in April 2008, Redbana Corporation is the North American publishing arm of Korea’s leading videogame developer and publisher, T3 Entertainment. With the considerable support of its parent company, Redbana ultimately aims to take a place among the elite interactive entertainment studios in the North American market by offering the most high quality and entertaining online games in the world that appeal to a wide audience of consumers. The company has released Audition Online, a rhythm-based online dance game with more than 300 million registered players worldwide, and is currently working on CardMon Hero, a popular Korean card-summoning MMORPG debuting soon, and Mythos, a fast-paced hack-and-slash MMORPG. For more information about Redbana, please visit www.redbana.com.
Sam Dalsimer, TriplePoint for Redbana