p>Astebreed: Definitive Edition
The well-loved and hugely popular 2.5D SHMUP, Astebreed, has just been updated on PC to it’s Definitive Edition. This new version features a huge array of updates, bringing the PS4 contents to PC and adding in extras.
The price for the new Definitive Edition has increased to $19.99, however, users that already owned Astebreed got this update for free.
Astebreed: Definitive Edition Trailer:
Astebreed: Definitive Edition – What is new?:
- New arrange mode
- Optimized controller system
- Added and improved upgrades
- Adjusted enemy arrangements and patterns for all stages & difficulties
- Additional episodes and scenes adding to the story
- Adding new songs
- Improved graphics and 1920×1080 support
- Improved 3D models
- Improved textures and higher resolution
- New compression format to improve details, lighting etc.
- Improved backgrounds and detail effects
- Various other things
You are Roy Becket, a young pilot with dreams of becoming as skilled as his adoptive father. When a galactic war with an ancient mechanical alien race reaches its boiling point, Roy is forced to spring into action and take control of an otherworldly bipedal war machine in hopes of saving what's left of humanity.
Joining Roy is a young girl who claims to have escaped the clutches of the nefarious aliens. Forever altered through horrible experimentation, she now possesses the very abilities humanity will need to push back the doomsday clock.
Together, they must battle an unrelenting army alone and reunite their shattered family.
The End of All Things is in sight. At the edge of eradication stands Astebreed.
Title: Astebreed: Definitive Edition
Genre: Shooting, Action
Languages: English, Japanese
Update Date: 6 November, 2017
Platforms: Playism, Steam, GOG, Humble