Tokyo, Japan - 29 May 2013 - A new 2-week item collecting event has just been launched for Einherjar, the free to play turn-based web game developed and published by Appirits Inc, a Japanese company well-known for creating browser games. The event runs from 29 May to 12 June 2013 (GMT+8).
During the period, players on both servers Gerhilde and Brynhilde are required to go through battles against a variety of monsters on the world map in order to obtain 2 brand new materials called Manifold Stone&Fire Stone. Then as their rewards, they may use them at? the Event tab?to produce rare and valuable materials.
Though those materials can be obtained from normal ways, Appirits hopes the event may give players more choices and raises their chances to quickly acquire useful building materials in? Einherjar - The Viking's Blood.
About Einherjar:? Einherjar– The Viking’s Blood is a browser-based game combining smooth turn-based tactic and RPG elements that let players start as Viking leaders and strengthen their Viking clans. Players must train their armies through numerous battles and master tactics for each type of map to subjugate their opponents and forge a vast Viking empire!
- Free to play
- Browser based, no need?to download or set up clients
- Turn-based tactics with RPG elements
- Diversified character classes of heroes and braves
- Powerful guild system which enable players to gather for battles
- Unique colonial wars with valuable prizes
- Sukumi relationship (Axe is strong against Spear, Spear is strong against Sword, Sword is strong against Axe)
- Lifelike aging of characters (characters can die of old age)
- Exceptional“cold sleep” function?
Youtube trailer:? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtWuC_4THs0?
Google Plus:? gplus.to/Einherjar
Appirits (formerly known as KBMJ) is a corporation specialized in developing Internet systems and services. Appirits has participated in the web game market since 2010 and is creating many new games with nearly 11 years of experience in the web industry.