- Company’s third game in a row to get Apple’s seal of approval -
London, March 2017:- Leading games developer AppBox is making a happy habit of launching successful games. Its latest, Thermal Rider, is their third game in a row to be featured by Apple on iTunes in the UK, following the global success of Panic Drop and Neon Horizon.
Published by renowned Silicon Valley firm Nanovation, Thermal Rider is an action-packed flying simulator game. In Thermal Rider players soar the skies in flying wing-suits through the world’s most treacherous valleys. They use thermal lifts to glide through the air, unlocking characters and new worlds along the way. Dodging jagged rocks and navigate changing weather conditions, they can collect golden rings in this awesomely addictive, exciting game.
Inside three days Thermal Rider has raced to more than 40,000 downloads and looks set to match the worldwide success of the other games in the AppBox stable.
AppBox was founded in 2013 with a clear mission: to bring the best mobile games to a global audience and give people an entertaining experience wherever in the world they are.
Panic Drop, in particular, did just that – becoming the number one Apple iTunes action and adventure app in 11 countries and reaching the top ten in a further 60. Among the countries where it topped the charts were China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Australia.
AppBox also made news last year when celebrated digital entrepreneur Ted Nash joined its board, and its latest collaboration with Nanovation is further testament to its ongoing success.
Thermal Rider is available for instant download on smartphone and tablet, and comes in English, French, German, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish language versions.
- ends -
For press enquiries please contact Anneli Lort PR – email@example.com
• AppBox Media PLC was founded in 2013. It designs, develops, and delivers mobile applications and digital games, focusing particularly on addictive games that engage audiences across the world and enable players to share their achievements on social networks.
• Founder and CEO of AppBox Media is Polat Hassan, who has an enviable track record of acquisition of Intellectual Property.
• Ted Nash is a board member at AppBox Media. An entrepreneur, and co-founder and CEO of Tapdaq, he has been creating digital companies since the age of 12, and was the first teenager in the world to achieve 1 million downloads in the Apple App Store. He is internationally known in the technology industry, and has been recognised in Forbes Magazine’s 30 under 30, and as Global Innovator of the Year (Mobile World Congress).
• AppBox Media offers investors the opportunity to take advantage of its EIS programme.
• AppBox Beta’s ‘APPrentice’ competition is for students at universities across the UK, and gives entrants the chance to impress the company with their own games. To find out more about the competition visit www.appboxmedia.com/appbox-beta-student-competition