FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(DALLAS, TEXAS) U7 Committee, an international development team, is proud to announce that the Kickstarter and demo for Minotaur, a point and click visual novel adventure for PC & Mac, launched on April 12 th, 2017. The demo is playable on Mac and PC with full voice over and runs approximately 30 minutes. The game tells a story of a group of characters who find themselves unable to leave their own home. Tensions rise as things start to take turn for the worse.
About the Game:
Minotaur is a sci-fi adventure game that is highly story-driven. It takes place in an apartment complex on the outskirts of Nova, which turned into a deadly labyrinth for its tenants. It’s up to them now to figure out who — and why — set up this elaborate trap, and try to find their way out of it. Minotaur takes inspiration from similar games like both the Zero Escape and Danganronpa series, as well as various visual novels and old-school point and click quests by LucasArts and Sierra.
- Immersive hybrid of gaming: Minotaur features point and click exploration as well as various puzzles to solve, set against a visual novel-style narrative. There are tons of items to interact with and many collectables to find. There are also many special events like cinematic sequences & boss fights that require the players input
- 5 Playable Characters: There are five routes in the game, unlockable in succession, that each follow the story of another resident of the Royce apartments. The characters possess their own unique skills, which enhance gameplay.
- Multiple Endings: The choices you make and the actions you take in each route affects the next route, leading to multiple endings.
- Full HD: Minotaur is a 2.5D game that features a rich and detailed sci-fi fantasy setting, with hand-drawn characters & almost 150 animated photorealistic backgrounds.
- Full English Voice Over: Each character in Minotaur has its own voice, thanks to the folks at Kocha Sound. You may recognize the actors from other games & popular anime series like Tales of Zestira, Battleborn and Warframe.