A turn-based RPG you won't want to miss
- Developer: Enter Skies
- Publisher: tinyBuild GAMES
- Coming to Steam this Spring
- Youtube Trailer
As Leon, the world’s most dangerous bounty hunter, you embark on a mission to slay the world’s weirdest creatures, and save a girl from an awful marriage.
- Use gestures to score critical hits in a turn-based RPG
- Most original character designs you’ll see this year
- A full-on story with animated cutscenes and voice-overs
- Upgrades and progression systems
- Boss fights
tinyBuild GAMES partnered with Enter Skies to bring Fearless Fantasy to Steam. tinyBuild is acting as an indie-friendly publisher, providing financing, production, and marketing support to make Fearless Fantasy a success. Enter Skies comprises of Daniel Borgmann and Andrew Krekes. This is their first game together.
Backstory on the deal is simple — I stumbled upon a demo of Fearless Fantasy, and didn't stop playing for several hours. I don't like turn-based RPGs, but couldn't stop playing this one. It has a weird charm to it. So I reached out to the devs to see how we can help make the game (more) successful.