The game will temporarily be sold at£0,69 / $0,99 on iPhone as well as iPad.
Roubaix, France– 29th July 2011– Available since May 13th on App Store, DOFUS: Battles, Ankama’s first iPhone and iPad game, receives today an update and celebrates it by a special offer, which will last until Monday evening.
The update includes:
- 1 new?“survival” mode: the infinite battle mode where the goal is to last for as long as possible.?
- 2 new battles
- 2 new bosses: Master Crow and Kwoanium the Smart
- 2 leaderboards in the Game Center for infinite battles
- 3 new achievements?-?the possibility to publish events on Facebook and Twitter
- gameplay balancing for the battles
- gameplay balancing for the mini-games??
To celebrate this new content, the game will be available for ?0,69 / $0,99 until Monday evening, instead of?1,79 / $2,99 on iPhone and??3,49 / $5,99 on iPad–a 65% and 85% discount on the original price.
Official website: www.dofus-battles.com
Founded by Anthony Roux, Camille Chafer and Emmanuel Darras in Roubaix in 2001, ANKAMA is an independent group which produces digital creations and employs over 450 people. The international success of the group’s MMORPG DOFUS, with more than 40 million players, enabled ANKAMA to branch out into several related industries: online games, publishing, animations, web design, press, mobile phone services and video games for next gen’ consoles. ANKAMA is also developing WAKFU, a transmedia project composed of animated cartoon, video game, card game and comic book. For more information, visit our official website: www.ankama-group.com
Florence Di Ruocco