AMERICAN TRUCK SIMULATOR NEW MEXICO EXPANSION IS RELEASEDp>
Prague November 9th 2017 – SCS Software proudly announces the release of the latest American Truck Simulator extension: New Mexico.
A BOUT ATS: NEW MEXICO
The latest map expansion contains a whole new state: New Mexico. Its nickname - “Land of Enchantment” - fits perfectly. A lot of unique natural scenery will accompany players during all hauls, two trips will never feel the same.
New Mexico has a lot to offer in terms of landscape variety: Rio Grande, Carson National Forest, Baylor Peak, Pyramid Rock and other recognizable landmarks.
Thousands of miles of roads lead through urbanized areas like Albuquerque, sparsely populated trading posts, lush forests, mountain ranges and rest stops in the middle of the desert. There are many unique functional truck stops around New Mexico's highways to spend the night, rest, refuel or repair a damaged truck.
- Over 4,000 miles of new in-game roads
- 14 major cities, including Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Roswell
- 11 custom rest/truck stops for parking and refueling
- More than 600 completely new 3D assets
- Complex and realistic custom-built junctions and Interstate interchanges
- 8 new company docks and industries
- Unique landmarks both natural and man made
- New Mexico achievements to unlock
American Truck Simulator New Mexico expansion Steam price:
$ 11.99, € 11.99, £ 8.99
ATS: New Mexico Steam store page
ATS: New Mexico YouTube trailer
American Truck Simulator Steam store page
About SCS Software
SCS Software is a Prague-based game developer known and recognized worldwide for creating the most popular simulator video games. The portfolio of the company contains some of the most critically acclaimed video game hits of recent years, including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator.
Name: Pavel Medek
americantrucksimulator.com | eurotrucksimulator2.com | worldoftrucks.com