Somewhere far far away in a random solar system, a lone space man dies… horribly. Take control of said fateful space man as he battles to his end against the dreaded Alien Zombies! Using a standard laser gun and a few pickups along the way, make sure you take out as many of those Alien Zombie suckers before they take you down. Its that simple. It’s Alien Zombie Death.
Things to know:
- Available in Jan 09 as a downloadable PSP mini. Price is likely to be around?2.50 / $5.00
- Game play is very retro. Very platform-y. Very shoot-em-up-y. Very fun.
- 14 levels. So, method and location of death is completely up to you.
- A menagerie of Alien Zombie fiends. Fat ones. Green ones. Flying ones. Burpy types.
- Hey… it’s PomPom game. Only slightly weird people need apply.
Video trailer loveliness: http://pompomgames.com/?p=114
Keep your eyeballs on www.PomPomGames.com for more announcements.
Throw us a mail at Contact @ PomPomGames . com if you have any questions or whatever.
Seasonal nonsense and Reindeer burgers with fried Robin rings for all.