A New Virtual Reality Tower Defense Combining Strategy and First-Person Action Like No Other.
Take on the role of a Master Alchemist who after years of researching and crafting tools to find the Philosopher's Stone, has invented a portal to new worlds. The energy of those lands will fuel your final journey to reach the Stone. To your surprise you are confronted by a rebellion in each world you plan to consume. Now in the midst of glory only a final resistance stands between the Alchemist and absolute power.
Will you be able to stand your ground and dominate those who resist?
TreeView Studio's Alchemist Defender VR is a tower defense strategy game designed from ground up to be enjoyed on high end Virtual Reality devices. The game balances tower defense mechanics with intense first person combat using melee and ranged weapons. It will be launched on November 22 on Steam for HTC VIVE and Oculus at a price of 16.99 USD.
- VR Diegetic Game UI displayed as the Alchemist Spell Book.
- Carefully balanced tower defense game-play.
- 4 full featured levels, each composed of 10 waves of incremental difficulty inspired in the Golden Ratio.
- Three sets of Turrets: Fast Cannon, Frost and Mortar.
- Multi class enemies for each level.
- Melee first person VR combat using: War Hammer, Spiked Mace, Chain Flail and Ice Sword.
- Ranged first person combat using Musketoon style firing arm, Explosive Crossbow, Grenade Launcher and Chemthrower.
- Proximity mine power weapons including explosive blast, chemical shock, ice shot and void hole.
- Turret relocation.
is a team of developers and artists located in Montevideo Uruguay. The Studio started with the launch of the Oculus DK2, prototyping VR experiences and working on small freelance projects. The Team has grown to a full size studio working on a wide range of client projects for VR/AR/MR platforms including: Microsoft Hololens, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, ARKit, ARCore, GearVR, Daydream and Moverio. Treeview Studio’s Creative Labs has been working during 2017 on their on VR game, Alchemist Defender VR. Now they are prototyping and brainstorming ideas their next game which plans to integrate gaming into the latest interactive technologies.
Games Press is the leading online resource for games journalists. Used daily by magazines, newspapers, TV, radio, online media and retailers worldwide, it offers a vast, constantly updated archive of press releases and assets, and is the simplest and most cost-effective way for PR professionals to reach the widest possible audience. Registration for the site and the Games Press email digest is available, to the trade only, at www.gamespress.com