QubicGames launches Demo featuring three levels from the latest exhilarating instalment of the AiRace series
Warsaw, Poland – October 31st, 2013 – Independent development studio QubicGames is pleased to announce that a demo for AiRace Speed is available today for download on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS. The demo features three high-speed tracks which provide players with a glimpse of the whole new gaming experience they can expect from AiRace Speed, the latest instalment of the adrenaline soaked futuristic racing series.
“With exhilarating speeds and death defying obstacles, AiRace Speed is regarded by many critics as one of the best racing games from the 3DS eShop” said Jakub Pieczykolan, CEO at QubicGames. “We are pleased to announce the availability of the three levels demo, which will allow anyone to join in with the fun”.
Take the challenge in AiRace Speed, the third sequel of the best-selling Nintendo DSi™ classic - AiRace, and pilot the most advanced and powerful jets as you compete to beat your best time. Experience the action as you race on stunning high-speed tracks featuring extremely difficult tunnels, spectacular halls and hidden shortcuts.
Take speed to a whole new level and enjoy a frantic new gaming experience including:
- Take the challenge - fly extreme speeds across 18 adrenaline-fueled tracks
- Stunning environments packed with challenging obstacles, tunnels, shortcuts and more
- Take control of one of 5 high-speed futuristic jets powered with advanced technology
- High-performance graphics and immersive 3D effects that put you in the middle of the action
- Compete against fellow competitors around the world in online leaderboards
- Fantastic replay value with special achievements to be unlocked
- Third game of the successful and highly rated AiRace series
AiRace Speed is currently available on the Nintendo 3DS eShop priced at $4.99, 4,99€ and £4.49. Learn more about AiRace Speed at: http://www.airacespeed.com
A brand new gameplay video is also now available online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQSXL6A9koc
Located in Warsaw, Poland, QubicGames is an independent development studio with a decade of experience in creating games on console, handheld and mobile devices. Following their philosophy of “Always Have Fun!”, QubicGames have released over 10 games for Nintendo® and mobile platforms including the successful and critically acclaimed AiRace franchise. For more information about QubicGames, visit the official site: http://www.qubicgames.com
Plan of Attack
Copyrights for Americas
Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo. © 2013 Nintendo.