Helsinki, Finland, June 8 th: Virtual Air Guitar Company has announced that Update 1.1 for Air Guitar Warrior for Kinect is now available.
In this update, the game adds features that have been requested by players. You can now zoom into your poses in album covers for a closer look – take a screenshot to share with your friends! There’s also a bonus duet with Zeus as a reward for completing the game on Expert Difficulty, as well as visual indicators to show where bosses are about to attack.
Aki Kanerva, Founder and Lead Designer at Virtual Air Guitar Company, has also hinted on their next project. “We’re working on multiple projects, including a new Kinect game at the moment. Stay tuned for more announcements coming soon!”
- Zoom in to album covers. Take a screenshot!
- Play a duet with Zeus! Complete the game on Expert and play level 50.
- Bosses telegraph their attacks (Normal Difficulty only).
- Better font.
- Improved aiming stability and responsiveness.
- If Kinect has trouble seeing your hands, the guitar will no longer jump up and down. Instead, the guitar will stop moving. If this happens, try holding your hands a little bit more forward.
- Increased power of Spectral Axe slow rhythm.
- Fixed rare issue where enemies could disappear.
- Improved tutorials.
- Fixed lasers sometimes not hitting enemies.
- Fixed rare crash in the middle of a level.
- Fixed rare issue where the green tutorial box would show static instead of the tutorial character.
- Player rank increases correctly even if you quit or restart a level.
- Various graphical fixes.
- Presskit (includes all materials in a handy zip):
- Website: http://airguitarwarrior.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AirGtrWarrior
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/AirGuitarWarrior
About Virtual Air Guitar Company
Virtual Air Guitar Company is an indie game studio based in Helsinki, Finland. Established in 2006, the company has released 12 games on platforms including PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows, created the patented FreeMotion technology, and provided motion control content and expertise for technology partners such as Intel. Air Guitar Warrior Gamepad Edition is the company’s 7 th game in the ID@Xbox self-publishing programme.
- Website: http://www.virtualairguitar.com
- Presskit: http://www.virtualairguitar.com/press
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirtualAirGtr
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/virtualairguitar
Request via distribute(): https://dodistribute.com/access/9mAyY0hyUq/
To speed up the process, you should do one of three things: 1) get verified by distribute(), 2) if you have a YouTube or Twitch channel, log in with that channel’s information, or 3) make a request from an email address that matches your publication, eg @myreviewsite.com. These requests will be accepted within the day. Requests from Gmail, Yahoo and other addresses will take longer to process, unless your website lists the same email on their contact page.
Virtual Air Guitar’s other Xbox One games
If you’re yet to review one of our other games, review codes are available: