Santa Clara, Calif. - Dec. 16, 2008 - Aeria Games announced today that they have launched their new website for Turf Battles, the free-to-play Massively Multiplayer Online Game (MMORPG) from developer Imazic.
Since April of 2008, devoted players have gone to great lengths to see the return of the North American version of Turf Battles. Aeria Games heard the outcry and now fully intends to welcome Turf Battles into their portfolio of games. Support from the player community has been overwhelming as they now count the days until Turf Battles rises from the ashes.
Enter a world of conflict where players can engage in battles with friends and allies against opponents ranging in the hundreds or fight in solo competition in honorable combat. In Turf Battles, players can:
• Customize your character to suit your style of play, from the high damage of the Mage to the tanking ability of the Blade Warrior.
• Establish a Tribe, work to capture new land and promote or demote recruits to different ranks within the tribe.
• Work together with other players while you explore vast dungeons and battle difficult monsters on your quest to earn great rewards.
• Once a certain level has been achieved, players can develop new skills which transform their very appearance and grant them powerful new moves.
• Conquer an expansive world with forests, deserts, islands, castles, lakes and much more!
Turf Battle fans and those who are new to the game can sign up for Closed Beta on the official website:
About Aeria Games:
Aeria Games is the dynamic gaming community where players of all backgrounds and interests can connect, share, and enjoy an unparalleled variety of Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO) games from all over the world.
Our vision is to provide the best Community Gaming Experience and Service to each and every one of our players and best of all, every game is FREE to Play! Start playing our games today by registering for your Aeria Games account at http://www.aeriagames.com.
Founded in 2006, Aeria Games&Entertainment, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley, California.
Michael Meyers Public Relations