April 8, 2014 – ÆRENA: Clash of
Champions launches today on Google Play for Android tablets and
phablets. A tactical game of single and multiplayer strategy
featuring turn-based duels between two opponents and their teams of
champions, ÆRENA: Clash of Champions is the latest game from
Cliffhanger Productions (Shadowrun Online).
Made specifically for core gamers and strategy fans, ÆRENA: Clash of Champions pits two players and their teams of champions head-to-head in a unique Ætherpunk setting. Matches are short and intense, with game design that allows clever players to switch the balance of power up until the final blow.
ÆRENA's team-based combat means players are never forced into a single "best" strategy. By combining the strengths of different champions, support ships, and the abilities of Æther shells, players can create strategies wholly unique to their play-styles.
With an emphasis on fair-to-play, players will always have access to a rotating cast of powerful champions and ships to command in battle, with new content coming all the time. Additionally, players have the option to purchase favorites and add them to their rosters permanently.
• Tactical, turn-based combat built specifically for strategy gamers.
• Build up a team of champions, ships, and abilities to suit your play-style.
• High-end, 3D visuals made for tablets.
• Short and challenging matches keep gameplay intense.
• Player-progression with XP, level-ups and rewards.
• Enter the League of Champions and battle for prizes.
• Cross-platform gameplay with PC and Mac (iOS coming soon)