(Osaka, Japan) July 30, 2010– Today, Active Gaming Media Co., Ltd. (referred to henceforth as AGM), a video game localization, quality testing and marketing services company based in the heart of Osaka, Japan, is thrilled to be able to further extend the company’s level of contribution to the diverse and talented individuals and agencies working hard throughout the video game industry with the goal of supporting the positive, healthy growth of the medium in the international marketplace. The new avenue for pursuing this goal is the AGM Media Center.
Site manager Anthony Teixeiria states that,“The AGM Media Center is a new channel for AGM to utilize its unique position in the global video game industry by cooperating with the international community of game industry professionals in order to offer content pertinent and in-line with the current needs of those working within the industry.” The AGM Media Center can be accessed at: http://www.activegamingmedia.com/media-center
The AGM Media Center was established with the following goals and industry needs in mind:
- <*>More deeply inform the individuals working hard in various positions of the industry as to the needs and realities facing one another in their relative positions.*> <*>Raise awareness as to the processes and demands associated with bringing video games and related media to users across the globe.*> <*>Generate thoughtful discussions and interactions amongst those in the video game industry related to the art and business of the medium’s various crafts.*> <*>Educate those outside of the video game industry looking in as to the demands and realities associated with bringing such a complex and fascinating medium to life.*> <*>Cultivate greater interest among video game players and those considering careers in the video game industry as to the realties which make the field and medium both exciting and uniquely challenging.*>
The AGM Media Center will emphasize the following content:
- <*> Interviews with Industry Professionals: Just as the title states, this area of the site contains interviews conducted by AGM with video game industry professionals operating in various positions across the globe. Utilizing its position as a localization company, the staff at AGM is capable of conducting interviews in a multitude of languages in order to offer valuable perspectives to and from those individuals creating and producing game-related content around the world.*> <*> Industry Articles: This is where industry professionals take the opportunity to discuss, reflect upon and predict the needs and realities of the state of the video game industry. Article contributions from the thoughtful and ambitious participants involved in game development and production processes writing on various industry-related themes and topics are greatly welcomed. The greater the diversity of content, the greater the benefit to the industry as a whole.*> <*> Technical Articles: These articles are largely directed at those looking to improve the efficiency and quality of the products that they are creating. While this section of the site will kick-off with a good amount of content related to localization processes, we encourage those in other areas of content creation and development to contribute articles related to their craft in order to support the creation of higher quality products throughout the industry as well.*>
“The AGM Media Center is designed with the individuals in mind who are working within and dedicated to the industry that they are so passionate about,” emphasizes AGM Media Center content director Justin Potts.“It’s a way of supporting video games as a medium with infinite potential as a form of art and entertainment worthy of critical examination and study across a wide array of fields and professions.”
Professionals interested in contributing an article or participating in an interview are encouraged to contact the AGM staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content updates to the AGM Media Center will be announced via the AGM Twitter account as well. Please feel free to follow us for the latest updates. Twitter: @gamelocalize
- Visit the AGM Media Center at: http://www.activegamingmedia.com/media-center
- For inquiries related to contributing articles, making content pitches or participating in an interview, contact the AGM Media Center at: email@example.com
- Questions or issues related to the site: Anthony Teixeira– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about site content: Justin Potts– email@example.com
- Active Gaming Media Co., Ltd. Corporate Site
About Active Gaming Media Co., Ltd.
Active Gaming Media Co., Ltd. (AGM) was established in April of 2008 in Osaka, Japan as a company dedicated to quality localizations of video games and related media contents in a manner that takes into consideration the future needs and demands of the ever-expanding international video game industry and community. The company has worked on products for all major console and handheld platforms and has branched out over time in order to offer a variety of services including game testing and debug, marketing and additional translation and language support services.