Arena is a fast multiplayer indie drone fighting game from SurrealVR Game Studios. You customize your avatar, drone and weapons to challenge other players in Deathmatch and team Deathmatch competitions in exotic arenas.
Gameplay trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOmCGfP38RM
Arena is a game from the creators of Drone Fighters. Although it’s a very different kind of game, you’ll use the same drone and avatar if you play both games as those are automatically synched. Just like Drone Fighters, Arena also supports cross platform play between non-VR PC, Vive and Oculus players.
There are 2 types of competitions in the Early Access version, Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch. We will be adding new modes with upcoming patches. Game controls are tuned to the platform, and we’ve tried to make it fun whatever your device of choice to play Arena.
As with all SurrealVR powered games, you can customize your drone and avatar in great detail, and use the same configuration for all other SurrealVR titles.
- Cross paly between regular PC and VR (HTC Vive and Oculus Rift with Touch controllers are supported)
- Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch games
- Unlock drones and weapons as you go
- Build your unique fighter avatar and drone with the SurrealVR customization system
- Unique game with a custom control system optimized for gamepad and VR.
- Learn, master and crash your opponents. Practice, practice, practice...
To celebrate the launch, SurrealVR will be giving away a ready to fly TBS Vendetta Racing Drone Bundle to the first person that achieves the top Drone Killer achievement in the game. Full details: http://steamcommunity.com/games/655200/announcements/detail/1437064718844148171
Arena on STEAM™
Journalists interested in further information, additional assets or a STEAM™ key for review are welcome to contact SurrealVR by sending an email to email@example.com . Members of the press are encouraged to check out the following Hotlinks for recent news and updates.