Santa Ana, Calif. (December 20, 2013) – NIS America is happy to announce that the fifth and final update patch for Dragon’s Crown for PS3 and Vita is now available in Europe. This patch will introduce an entirely new difficulty mode with a raised level cap, address several gameplay elements, and improve on several features for the player experience on repeated playthroughs of the game. Developed by Vanillaware and directed by George Kamitani, Dragon’s Crown is a 2–D multiplayer action beat ‘em up from the developers of Odin Sphere and GRiMgRiMoiRe. Dragon’s Crown features breathtaking visuals that bring the fantastic characters and monsters to life with fluid artistry. Players can engage in local or online co-op play for dozens of hours of intense dragon-slaying action. For more information, visit http://www.atlus.com/dragonscrown
• Gameplay stability has been improved when under certain conditions.
• Once you have cleared the 9th layer of the Labyrinth of Chaos, the new Ultimate difficulty level will be unlocked. This difficulty can be selected at the Temple.
• When in Ultimate difficulty, a new randomly-generated dungeon named the Tower
of Mirages is added.
• When in Ultimate difficulty, the level cap is raised from LV 99 to LV 255.
• Item shortcuts can now be assigned and used separately by holding L1 and the Up
• Damage values can now be displayed as a running total, instead of per-hit.
• To help increase player character visibility, characters can be shown with
transparencies when they are on top of one another. This feature is available in the
Options menu and can be turned on or off.
• If using a save file that has already cleared the Story mode, you can skip the story
quests and go straight to the Talisman collection quest when creating a new character.
• Guild Quests that have already been cleared may now be skipped when on
• A number of adjustments have been made to the skills of all character classes.
• NPC behavior has been adjusted.
• Rules and effects regarding equipment, items, and skills in the Colosseum have
• Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements have been
About NIS America
In 2003, NIS America was established in Southern California to bring exciting, one-of-a-kind Japanese culture to North America. NIS America’s team members devote themselves to the fans. Their respect for their fans is at the heart of everything they do. As an established entertainment publisher in the U.S., NIS America is committed to continuous growth and improvement. NIS America is a subsidiary of Nippon Ichi Software, Inc., a Japanese company famous for its unique line of strategy RPGs with titles such as Disgaea, Phantom Brave, and Makai Kingdom. NIS America has also become a publisher of Japanese anime titles, such as Toradora!, Natsume’s Book of Friends, and anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day.
NIS America, Inc. 4 Hutton Centre Dr. Suite 650 Santa Ana, CA 92707 714-540-1122
COPYRIGHT: © 2013 Index Corporation Produced by ATLUS. Licensed to and published by NIS America, Inc..
© 2013 NIS America, Inc. All rights reserved.
For immediate release
Release : October 11 (EU) : October 16 (EU PSN) Platform : PlayStation®3/PS Vita Genre : 2D Beat ’Em Up Action Player(s) : 1 to 4