Over 3,000 Playable Cards, Online Multiplayer, Voice&Text Chat and All-New Game Modes Makes Yu-Gi-Oh! Decade Duels Plus a Must Have for Any Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan
El Segundo, CA– February 14, 2013 - Today, KONAMI announces the PlayStation®3 premiere of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus (previously named Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels) and its exciting Xbox 360® update.
This launch marks the triumphant return of the widely popular Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise to the video game platform, which spans television and the trading card game.
The game boasts new features and functionality including:
- Voice and Text chat compatibility
- Over 2,000 playable cards, including cards featured in Yu-Gi-Oh! Classic, GX and 5D's Decks
- Hundreds of additional cards and packs available for purchase through Xbox LIVE® Marketplace and the PlayStation® Store
- Online Multiplayer with up to four-player Tag Duel for total Yu-Gi-Oh! supremacy
- Game play customization with user created rules
- Multiple Game Modes including Quick Match, Rank Match and Custom Match
- Online Leader Boards to track your stats against anyone Worldwide
Players who downloaded Yu-Gi-Oh! Decade Duels previously through Xbox LIVE® Arcade will be able to download Yu-Gi-Oh! Decade Duels Plus for free.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus is available for download now via Xbox LIVE® Arcade for 800 MS points. The game is also available via PlayStation® Network for $9.99. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus is rated E10+.
©1996 KAZUKI TAKAHASHI
©2011 NAS·TV TOKYO
KONAMI is a leading developer, publisher and manufacturer or electronic entertainment properties and traditional trading card games. KONAMI's software titles include the popular franchises Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, DanceDanceRevolution and Castlevania, among other top sellers. KONAMI is also the manufacturer of the wildly popular Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME, which has sold more than 22 billion, cards worldwide. The latest information about KONAMI can be found on the Web at www.konami.com. KONAMI CORPORATION is a publicly traded company based in Tokyo, Japan with subsidiary offices, Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. In Tokyo, Japan, Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. in the United States and Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH in Frankfurt, Germany. KONAMI CORPORATION is traded in the United States on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol KNM. Details of the products published by KONAMI can be found at www.konami.com.