APB Reloaded Ushers in Lover’s Holiday with Valentine’s Week Massacre Event, Competitions and Angel Wings
That’s right, friends. ABP Reloaded is hosting multiple Valentine’s Week massacre events, and I don’t mean some lame Discovery Channel rerun about prohibition mobsters that are long-dead. Starting now, APB Reloaded has several holiday-themed events, contests and a new customizable item, sure to pierce the heart of even the most hardened skeptic (Teflon-coated bullets will do that!).
For the more hands-on players, APB Reloaded is bringing back“Valentine's Week Massacre” role and rewards. Those with a keen eye and deadly accuracy can earn the following levels and rewards during the holiday:
· Rank 1 - Requirements: 50 kills. Reward: Death Theme 1.
· Rank 2 - Requirements: 150 Kills. Reward: Love Heart Glasses.
· Rank 3 - Requirements: 300 Kills. Reward: Death Theme 2.
· Rank 4 - Requirements: 500 Kills. Reward: A leased M1922 (Tommy Gun) + Pink Preset Police Hat.
· Level 5 (NEW) - Requirements: 750 Kills. Reward: 'Casanova' Title + Valentine's weapon skin.
For gamers looking for a harder“passion filled” challenge, we’re bringing back the“Snubby Love” role and rewards. Players that use the Colby SNR 850 'Cherub' secondary weapon, (gifted to all players who log in for the week) and earn the following ranks and rewards:
· Rank 1 - Requirements: 25 kills. Reward: Ophelia - Blonde Decal Unlock.
· Rank 2 - Requirements: 75 Kills. Reward: Prentiss (Enforcers) / Bloodroses (Criminals) symbol.
· Rank 3 - Requirements: 150 Kills. Reward: Ophelia - Red Head Decal Unlock.
· Rank 4 - Requirements: 250 Kills. Reward: Colby SNR 850 'Cherub' unlock, so it can be purchased from Contacts at any time (including outside the event).
· Level 5 (NEW) - Requirements: 375 Kills. Reward: 'Cherub Chaser' Title
For the more creative of our players, APB Reloaded will be hosting two creative contests.“Rev My Engine” challenges players to trick-out their ride, with 14 winners to be selected. Winners will receive a Vehicle Selector; they get their choice of one Account Lifetime Vehicle! For budding fashion designers,“Be My Valentine” is more up their alley. Players need to design two matching or complementing outfits, one outfit per person, for one (and one only!) of the following categories: Most Fugly, Most Sexy, Celebrity Look-A-Likes, Fictional Icons, and Star Crossed Lovers. 10 players will be selected to win 300 G1C and a Valentine Weapon Selector for 90 days. Both contests end on February 14, on Valentine’s Day.
And finally, Valentine’s Day wouldn’t be complete without a unique gift for that special someone. Our master coders over at Reloaded Productions have used ZBrush to digitally sculpt angel wings and a matching halo for those of us who want to walk the high road. Available for purchase on the ARMAS Marketplace, the“Fallen Angel” pack includes customizable angel wings, customizable halo and the new“Fallen Angel” character title.
For more details on the Valentine’s Week Massacre events, please head over to the APB Reloaded dev blog ( http://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com). New screenshots and assets can be found on the following Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/847427zm9unmmpw/D2tGkaOMhz
If you have any questions, or need any assistance, please contact:
(949) 870-3115 Phone