Release date change
Wii U release date announced
&new screenshots and gameplay videos available
[br clear="all" /]TECMO KOEI EUROPE[i] announced today that upcoming action title‘Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2’, will be released across Europe on February 8 th 2013 for the PlayStation® 3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.
A download only Wii U™ version will be available a day earlier, on the 7 th of February.
‘Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2’ follows the storyline of the entire manga and offers players a variety of modes and new features:
- Legend mode starts with a re-imagined version of‘Raoh’ and covers‘Celestial Emperor’ and‘Land of Shura’. This way the game can be enjoyed by both existing fans of the manga and newcomers to Kenshiro’s post-apocalyptic world. Different characters will be controlled for each episode while‘boss’ encounters will feature entire famous scenes from the manga.[/*]
Additionally,‘Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2’ also features an episode dedicated to Ken’s faithful companions, Bat and Rin. This chapter, although part of the original manga, has never before been visualised
and provides a brand new, original experience for players.
- Over 20 playable characters will be available, including Juda, Rei, Shew, Shin, Thouzer, Jagi, Raoh, Toki, Fudo, Juza, Mamiya, Ryuga, Ein, Falco, Hyou, Kaioh, Shachi, and more.[/*]
- Dynamic new moves. The destructive power of the techniques of Hokuto Shinken and Nanto Seiken meet the intense action of the Warriors series to produce a thrilling experience. In addition to the signature moves of the first title, new actions such as‘sprint’ and‘dodge’ have been added to the move sets.[/*]
- Dream Mode introduces new, original storylines to the Fist of the North Star Universe while bridging the gaps between parts of the main story, often focusing on some of the series’ minor characters.[/*]
- Online Co-Op and Versus play. Four to eight players can use Dream Mode to enjoy online co-op or versus play.[/*]
[br clear="all" /]To access all available assets plus new gameplay videos and screenshots
please go to:
For more information please visit www.facebook.com/koeigames or visit www.kensrage.com/2
*Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. [div] [br clear="all" /] [hr size="1" width="33%" /] [div id="edn1"]
[i] ABOUT TECMO KOEI EUROPE LTD.
TECMO KOEI EUROPE LTD. is a publisher of interactive entertainment software for current generation consoles, handhelds and digital download content based in Letchworth, Hertfordshire, UK. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of TECMO KOEI HOLDINGS CO., LTD., headquartered in Yokohama, Japan. TECMO is best known for the Dead or Alive® and Ninja Gaiden®series. KOEI is best known for its Dynasty Warriors® and Samurai Warriors® franchises. On April 1, 2009, TECMO KOEI HOLDINGS CO., LTD was established as a result of the TECMO, LTD. and KOEI Co., Ltd. merger. More information about TECMO KOEI EUROPE LTD and its products can be found at www.tecmokoei-europe.com.