#1 Bestselling Innovation and Tech Analyst Talks 2013’s Top Gadgets, Apps and Trends
Technology industry gala the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) opens Tuesday, January 8 th in Las Vegas, offering a sneak peek at 2013’s best new apps, smartphones, tablet PCs, eReaders, LED/HDTVs, mobile devices, cloud computing services and technology trends.
Technology analyst Scott Steinberg, globally-renowned strategic innovation consultant and futurist for management consulting firm TechSavvy Global, will be available for interview before, during and after the show to discuss:
- 2013’s Best New Gadgets, Electronics and Technology Trends [/*]
- Top Mobile, Web and Smartphone Apps [/*]
- Hottest Tablet PCs, eReaders, LED/3D/HDTVs and Electronic Gear [/*]
- Business&Enterprise Technology Trends and Big Data [/*]
- Social Networks, Cloud Computing and Streaming Media [/*]
- Shopping Tips: Money Saving Websites, Online Bargains and More [/*]
- Social Media, Internet Safety and Online Privacy [/*]
Over one billion people have turned to global trends expert
Scott Steinberg for insight into all things innovation-related. A strategic innovation consultant for Fortune 500 businesses and brands, and the founder of TechSavvy Magazine
, he regularly appears as a technology analyst and on-air insider for networks like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and CNN. World-famous for 10+ years of accurately predicting business and high-tech trends and the author of nine books including The Business Expert’s Guidebook
, he’s served as an expert on change and innovation for over 400+ media outlets from The New York Times to Rolling Stone.
If you would be interested in scheduling an interview with Scott, please let me know.