There's no place like blowing up aliens in Korea for the holidays
11 bit studios announced today that the sequel to their award-winning and critically acclaimed title "Anomaly Warzone Earth" will be officially launching in time for Christmas. Titled "Anomaly Korea," the game features dynamic, genre-defining tower offense gameplay with new weapons, new levels, and new game styles.
In "Anomaly Korea," the aliens return, and this time, the battlefield is Korea. Players command a squad of defense troops and use the tactical planning and touch controls the series is famous for to lead them through 12 new missions against some surprising new alien foes.
"Anomaly Korea" features:
· A sequel to the award-winning "Anomaly Warzone Earth"
· Think tactically across 12 new missions
· Deploy new player powers and units to take on new enemies
· Put your skills to the test in‘Art of War’ mode
· Cutting-edge visuals and a stunning soundtrack with full voice acting
· Graphics optimized for today's most powerful Android and iOS devices
"Anomaly Korea" will be available on Android devices in time for Christmas. An iOS version will be published in a partnership between 11 bit studios and Chillingo and will be available at the same time as the Android release.
For more information on Anomaly Korea, visit http://www.anomalykorea.com
For more information on 11 bit studios, visit http://www.11bitstudios.com