Tokyo, Japan– 29 November 2012– Appirits, the Japanese developer of Einherjar - The Viking's Blood has just announced the registration period for the game's second PvP Tournament from 29 November to 5 December 2012 (SGT or GMT+8).
Unlike the first tournament, this time there will be 2 categories for all participants as follows: 3vs3 for male warriors and 5vs5 for female warriors. Please note that one player can apply for both 2 categories in the tournament providing that he or she must have units suitable with the aforesaid gender requirement.
Link to 3vs3 registration: http://forum.ein-herjar.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=906
Link to 5vs5 registration: http://forum.ein-herjar.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=907
The first play-off for each category will use the random result of matching from http://www.random.org/lists. So there will be no limit of equipment or level for participants. It is mere luck that will bring players effortless or challenging matches.
The exact date of the first round will be announced shortly after the end date of registration. Then the second round's format will be determined depending on the first round's result.
Prizes for the champions will be as below.
- 3vs3 Tournament Champion: 1 Valkyrie Hairpin + 1 God Ore
Effects: 5 Luck , Bow Avoidance II
Equippable Jobs: Archer, Ranger, Haweye, Empusa, Succubus
- 5vs5 Tournament Champion: 1 Valkyrie Armor + 1 God Ore
Effects: 15 Defense, Darkness Attack II
Equippable Jobs: Axe Guard, Berserker, Sword Guard, Highlander, Spear Guard, Servant, Templar Knight, Paladin
And players going through Round 1 will get some gifts too.
But there are several notes players should pay attention to.
- Players need to contact each other freely to arrange a suitable fight time and post the result at the forum topic before the deadline.
- If an opponent does not respond to a player's fight request, he or she need to confirm it at the respective forum topic.
- Players are reccommended to use a third-party software to record all of their fights.
- In case of disconnection or lag, players need to deal with each other to arrange a rematch.
About Einherjar: Einherjar– The Viking’s Blood is a browser-based game combining smooth turn-based tactic and RPG elements that let players start as Viking leaders and strengthen their Viking clans. Players must train their armies through numerous battles and master tactics for each type of map to subjugate their opponents and forge a vast Viking empire!
Google Plus: gplus.to/Einherjar
Appirits (formerly known as KBMJ) is a corporation specialized in developing Internet systems and services. Appirits has participated in the web game market since 2010 and is creating many new games with nearly 11 years of experience in the web industry.