Embark on a magical adventure with your friends to become the hero of Camelot
London, 25 October: the highly anticipated, Merlin: The Game , is now available to play in open beta. With no big downloads and no install necessary, access to Facebook’s newest and most exciting social game is just a click away. This fun and beautifully crafted game introduces more casual gamers to a real-time, co-operative, role-playing experience, on the world’s most popular social network.
Award winning Bossa Studios plan to change your perception, again, of what a social game can offer:
· Merlin allows you and six of your best friends to fight off hordes of monsters, complete quests and explore new exciting areas.
· As you battle across Camelot gain experience points, level up and customise your character with the skills you want to use.
· Progressing through the game allows you to upgrade your equipment from the basic clothing of the medieval age to shimmering suits of armour, or colourful sorcerer’s robes.
· Striking and exciting visuals allow you to dive into the world of Merlin and explore the world of Camelot beautifully rendered in a new stylised environment
· Be part of the story in the action adventure game that will always have new content for you to explore.
Bossa Studios have had a blast developing Merlin: The Game and here are few highlights from the process:
· The most redesigned part of the game was Merlin's ears.
To play Merlin: The Game , please visit the official website: http://merlingame.com