Paris - october, 11 - 2012
You wake up in a hospital with no memories... You are in Buenos Aires in year 2035 and the city is under the control of a military organization. Suddenly, you realize that your life is in danger and that you need to escape as fast as possible. What would you do faced with such a situation?
Find out in Reversion - The Escape , the first chapter of a graphic science-fiction adventure in point’n’click developed by indie studio 3f interactivo. Inspired by classics of the genre from Lucas Arts, Sierra or yet Pendulo Studios, 3f interactivo thought its game for the fans of old school adventure games.
Reversion– The Escape propels you to a desolate future, robbed of your memories and looking desperately for a clue to understanding your predicament.
Price: $2.99 / 2,39€
- An incredible atmosphere with a perfectly suited soundtrack
- Original cartoon graphics
- A mature story with charismatic characters: meet with Laura, the
militaries and three other characters
- Challenging enigmas that’ll held you for about 4hours.
- Free Hints
- Specific interface for each device (even the new iPhone 5)
Space Disorder - Free on the App Store
Play as Noah, the game’s fearless hero. Equip your jetpack, enter the robots’ spaceship and free your sweetheart, Zanita, along with all of those poor, armless aliens.
But beware, success won’t come easy
Get ready for the take-off: 3, 2, 1… watch the trailer
- Cartoonish graphics in science-fiction universe
- Control the hero by sliding on your screen
- Randomly generated levels
- Inverse gravity and fly with your jetpack
- Collect coins and buy powerful stuff (grenade, shield, clones ...)
- More than 30 aliens races to save and collect
- Exclusives missions given by saved aliens
- 4 playables characters
- New characters, aliens and planets to come