Paris, 5 October 2012– NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S. and the ESWC (Electronic Sports World Cup) reveal today the dates of the local tournaments leading to the European qualifications of the Worldwide tournament of TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT™ 2. Each country will send the winner of their local tournament to fight against the best world players during the finale which will be held at the Paris Games Week in Paris, from October 31th to November 4th.
The local tournament finals will take place as follows:
· Belgium– September 29th, online qualification - http://www.prog4mer.be/ttt2-european-championship-be-qualifier
· Denmark– October 6th in Aarhus and Odense at Fona and October 12th in Copenhagen at Fona Strøget - http://www.gamereactor.dk/tekken?signup=now
· Finland– October 6th in Tampere at Antilla and October 20th in Helsinki at Kamppi - http://www.gamereactor.fi/tekken?signup=now
· France - October 14th (XBOX 360) and October 21st (PS3), online qualifications on http://hgl-arena.com and October 31st– November 1st , ESWC France at the Paris Games Week
· Germany– October 13th at Aula der Fachhochschule Frankfurt am Main - http://www.de.namcobandaigames.eu/news/2012/09/11/die-offizielle-tekken-tag-tournament-2-meisterschaft/3114
· Greece - September 14th to September 22nd - http://www.public.gr/tekken-tag-tournament
· Hungary - November 2nd, ICL 14 (Lanseries) - http://lanseries.hu/index.php?oldal=konzol
· Ireland - August 26th to October 27th - http://www.uk.namcobandaigames.eu/news/2012/08/22/namco-bandai-uk-unveils-the-tekken-tag-tournament-2-schedule-of-events-and-tournaments/3061
· Italy– October 6th and October 7th, Double Impact Vol.1 - http://www.tekken-italia.com/Forum/index.pl?board=Annunci_Tornei;action=http://i2d-paris.com/ESWC2012/CP/121005/display;num=1339367316
· Netherlands– September 25th - http://www.prog4mer.be/ttt2-european-championship-nl-qualifier
· Norway - September 29th in Drammen at Spaceworld and October 6th in Lørenskog at Elkjop - http://www.gamereactor.no/tekken?signup=now
· Poland - October 6th - Art of Tekken 4 http://tekken.ppe.pl
· Portugal - October 13th Lisbon, http://www.progamerseries.net
· Russia– October 5th to October 7th, Moscow Igromir 2012 - http://www.softclub.ru/news/article.asp?id=3867
· Spain– October 20th at Sony Style Madrid - http://www.es.namcobandaigames.eu/concurso/inscripcion-tekken-tag-tournament-2
· Sweden– October 6th in Malmoe and Gothenburg at Webhallen and October 13th in Stockholm at Webhallen. - http://www.gamereactor.se/tekken?signup=now
· United Kingdom– August 26th to October 27th - http://www.uk.namcobandaigames.eu/news/2012/08/22/namco-bandai-uk-unveils-the-tekken-tag-tournament-2-schedule-of-events-and-tournaments/3061
More information about ESWC: http://www.eswc.com/en
More information about NAMCO BANDAI Games: www.namcobandaigames.eu
Press Contact: Agence I2D Paris
· Nicolas Gourgues
· Phone : +33 (0)6 37 89 01 09
· David Heuzé
· Phone : +33 (0)6 83 25 21 86
Created and published worldwide by NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc., the TEKKEN™ fighting game series is among the world’s most popular and well-known gaming brands with franchise sales of more than 40 million units to date. Originally a 1994 arcade game, subsequent titles have been released for almost all gaming platforms. The series is renowned for the visual style of its many characters including Heihachi Mishima, Jin Kazama,, Anna Williams and Emilie De Rochefort (Lili), and for its martial arts-based combat set in the universe of the King of Iron Fist Tournament. For more information go to www.tekken.com.
About NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S
NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S., part of NAMCO BANDAI Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC, with marketing and sales operations in 50 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Australasia. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN™, Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA™, RIDGE RACER™ and ACE COMBAT™. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.namcobandaigames.eu or www.facebook.com/namcobandaigames.europe.
Oxent ( www.oxent.net) is an agency co-founded by Antoine Frankart and Matthieu Dallon, and whose activity is to promote and organise the emergence of electronic sport based on video game competitions through the developement of Internet plateforms ( Gamersband.com), media publication ( Esportfrance.com), and the organisation of competitions (Cyberathlete Summit, ESWC). For more information, please visit : http://www.oxent.net.
TEKKEN™ TAG TOURNAMENT2&©1994-2012 NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, and Kinect are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
Press Release© 2012 NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S.. All rights reserved.