Build your own destiny in a world where anything is possible!
San Francisco, CA—August 8, 2012– Construct your very own warship and battle your way to freedom! Engient announced today that Rigonauts , an award-winner of Activision’s first Independent Games Competition, is available now worldwide for PC via Steam™ and will be coming soon to Android and iOS. Rigonauts is a cartoony physics-based battle strategy game that is both visually stunning and a highly addictive game play experience.
The story of Rigonauts follows a band of small, hapless, yet determined engineering Hobs (as in hobgoblins) as they steal the valiant ship, the Rigo in an attempt to flee the clutches of slavery and their former masters, the Komandants. Just as freedom is within sight, a violent and unexpected storm runs the poor Hobs aground destroying the Rigo and their only hope of escape. Now stranded in a hostile world with their evil masters upon them, the only thing standing between the tiny crew of Rigonauts and certain obliteration is the limits of your engineering imagination.
In this physics-based battle strategy game, you will need to summon your creativity skills to reassemble the Rigo before commanding it and using it to continuously smash through fleets of fantastical foes. If your ship does not withstand the opposing Komandants and their unrelenting attacks, you must redesign and rebuild your vessel to try again.
• Endless Strategic Possibilities– Plan, design, and build your own version of the Rigo to overcome the strengths and exploit the weaknesses of the evil Komondants’ naval forces.
• Wacky Weaponry– Command your Crewlin to man an arsenal of machine guns, cannons, flamers and much more as you cripple enemy vessels in your way of freedom.
• Armors, Shocks&Balloons– Outfit your vessel with armor, shocks and balloons to take on any enemy artillery and terrain imaginable.
• Over 30 Levels– Test the limits of your imagination as you build and battle through over 30 levels of fantastical foes and kooky Komandants.
• Rigonauts Crew– The Caplin commands the Crewlin, the gunners and Saplins who board enemy Komandant ships.
To learn more about Rigonauts , visit and friend us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Engient.
Escape the clutches of oppression by downloading Rigonauts for $9.99 here .
Located in the San Francisco Bay area, Engient was formed in 2009 by industry veterans Ian Slutz and Jason Earp. The founders have combined their expertise in game design, programming and player controls to engineer entertainment that is irresistible to core gamers yet compelling to the larger audience as well. Every Engient game is made with three principles that guide what each game must be: fun to watch, fun to control, and fun to master. For more information about Engient, please visit: engient.com.