The original title from aheartfulofgames will hit Nintendo's hybrid console in December with all the elements that made the original Heart&Slash an indie classic.p>Madrid, Spain, November 27th, 2017: Following the footsteps of Dead Synchronicity and Ginger: Beyond the Crystal, a new Badland Games title gets a Nintendo Switch version: Heart & Slash. The 3D Brawler Roguelike created by aheartfulofgames will arrive in December at Nintendo's eShop with all the elements that have made the game great in its PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions.
71 missions, 135 pieces of equipment, 6 selectable characters and 93 different enemies... with roguelike mechanics: random generation of maps, items and enemies. Every game will be a whole new adventure!
Put yourself in the "shell" of Heart, a robot that doesn't function properly and struggles to maintain its identity against standardization henchmen. Along the way he meets Slash, a veteran of the dystopian world in which Heart&Slash takes place. You'll have to try and get Slash's attention, but how to do it will depend on the player. For every' challenge (every chance to impress Slash) you'll have a couple of opportunities that will end up defining the relationship between them and how the story ends. Will you choose your independence, or will you renounce to it in exchange for being loved? Or maybe you'll find a balance between the two that will allow the relationship to thrive?
The main features of Heart&Slash include the following:
- Fight using up to 75 different weapons and 60 different robot body parts that will change the way the game goes.
- Teleport, stop time, fly with a backpack, jump against the wall, discover the weaknesses of your enemies... You can try thousands of different combinations to achieve your goal, from almost unimportant details to play back parts of the story to try to change the result.
- If you die, try again from the beginning. As with any good roguelike, every time you start a new game, both the levels of fighting and the items or weapons you collect will change. In this way, a game will not be the same as the previous one, which makes Heart&Slash not an easy game.
- A unique artistic and visual style that will take you back to classic games.
- It offers a fast-paced and very dynamic gameplay system, with almost no time to take a breath, thanks to its short and intense levels.
Aheartfulofgames is a small dev studio of 10 people, created to bring new life to old ideas.
Heart&Slash was partly funded thanks to a Kickstarter campaign which is also the first game that the studio has created.
About BadLand Games:
Based in Madrid, Spain and established in 2011, BadLand Games is an independent company specializing in the physical distribution and global publishing of video games. In Spain, BadLand Games is the official distributor of AAA titles for all platforms including, Minecraft: Story Mode, La Voz, Sniper Elite 4 and the popular Darksiders Warmastered Edition. BadLand Games is also the publisher of indie titles such as: Anima: Gate of Memories, Heart & Slash, Dex, Castles, Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today, Ginger: Beyond the Crystal, BOOR, Vostok Inc, Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition, The Sexy Brutale: Full House Edition, Demon’s Crystals, and the in-house developed game, Awe. To learn more about BadLand Games, please visit http://www.badlandgames.com .