Released: February 25th, 2008
Released by: Strategic Designs Ltd.
Starters Orders 3 is the latest game in the highly acclaimed‘Starters Orders’ horse racing management games series. Featuring realistic renditions of world wide famous races and a highly realistic racing season spanning the UK, US and Australia, the Starters Orders games are considered world leaders in the horse racing sim game market. Now for the first time ever in a computer game Starters Orders 3 will feature realistic National Hunt and Hurdle races in it’s UK calendar. Train your horses for the marathon Aintree Grand Nation or target the Cheltenham Gold Cup or any of the hundreds of realistic feature races contained in the game (also including hundreds of flat races). You can even take the reins on ride your own horses to victory! Starters Orders 3 is the sequel to Starters Orders 2 and John McCriricks Starters Orders and is expected April 08.
Starters Orders 3 features:
- Own, train, breed, bet on, race and ride your own race horses![/*]
- New graphics, improved GUI and race commentary.[/*]
- The most realistic and accurate races ever depicted in a computer game. Tactically accurate including realistic jumping, blocking and jockey animations. Horses can be disqualified, hampered, pulled up, brought down or even fall.[/*]
- Realistic form cards with up to 5 game years worth of form cards stored.[/*]
- Accurate and detailed game world with realistic race calendar and realistic feature races throughout the UK, US and Australia.[/*]
- Dynamic never ending game world. Play season after season.[/*]
- Accurate race types including handicaps, group races, claimers, sellers, novice chases, juvenile hurdles etc.[/*]
- Thousands of horses with new 2yo horses joining every game season and older horses retiring.[/*]
- Over 60 UK (flat and jumps) racecourses. Over 60 US racecourses and 15 Australian/Nz racecourses. Race in the Breeders cup, the Epsom Derby, the Melbourne cup and hundreds more![/*]
- Over 100 UK, 100 US and 100 Australian computer controlled trainers to compete against.[/*]
- Detailed race cards. Just like the real thing.[/*]
- Full-integrated help for every screen means anyone can play![/*]
- Accurate betting with realistic and changing odds.[/*]
- Export your horses and compete against other trainers horses in online leagues.[/*]
Starters Orders 3 will be available online from http://www.startersorders.com this April– a free demo will also be available for download. The game is expected to retail for£24.99 UK sterling or equivalent in US or Australian dollars.
Go to http://www.startersorders.com for more information on our products.
© Strategic Designs Ltd. 2008.