The Hard Rock Casino is finally open for business
November 29th 2007: Northamptonshire, UK: After a slight hiccup earlier this month, Oxygen Games™ is overjoyed to announce that Hard Rock Casino for the PlayStation®2 entertainment system will definitely be in shops from tomorrow, 30th November.
With action spanning across multiple casino environments, all of the casinos and games are presented in true 3D with multiple camera angles showing off the gaming floor, as well as presenting the action in a television broadcast style.
Players may test their talents with more than 20 different casino games, including:
• Table Games: BlackJack, Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Casino War, Pai Gow Poker, Fortune Pai Gow Poker, Big Raise Hold'Em and Let It Ride
• Slot Machines: Multi-Win Slots, Traditional Slots, Progressive Slots, Video Poker, Video Keno and Video Slots
• Poker Room: No Limit Texas Hold'em, Limit Texas Hold'em, 7 Card Stud, 5 Card Draw and Omaha
• Race and Sports betting, where bets can be placed on real time sports playing on overhead screens. These include: Football, Hockey, Basketball and Horse Racing
Game Modes include:
• Adventure Mode - Create a character and explore the Hard Rock Casino. As the player progresses through different games, s/he is presented with a series of goals and challenges that must be completed in order to advance and unlock more casinos
• QuickPlay - Randomly generates a character to play and allows the player to select any of the unlocked casinos to play in. Any of the casino games may be played for fun or for practise
• Tournaments– These are set up in a heat format so that the player often has to finish in the top three to advance to the next round. Some heats are time-based; players with the most money at the end of the time limit will advance. Other heats are based on a number of rounds or hands
In addition, sophisticated tutorials are available, giving give basic instructions, winning strategies and Hard Rock insider tips for each game.
Experience high stakes areas, invitation-only tournaments, and many unlockable upgrades for your character with Hard Rock Casino, for PlayStation®2– in store from Friday, November 30th.
For further information, please contact:
Specialist Games Press
Nicôle le Strange
T: +44 (0) 1933 445964
M: +44 (0) 7901 552839
About Oxygen Games™
Oxygen GamesTM boasts a broad range of fun&sociable titles to capture the imagination of the emerging games audience. With the focus on all major console platforms, Oxygen’s games are based on mainstream lifestyles and interests, whilst delivering contemporary content featuring sports, music&well known personalities. For more information, please visit www.oxygengames.net
About Hard Rock International
Hard Rock International, one of the most globally-recognized music, entertainment and dining brands, has 121 signature Hard Rock Cafes in 40 countries and owns the world’s greatest collection of music memorabilia. Known for its collectible and fashion merchandise, live concerts, Hard Rock Live performance venues, hardrock.com and Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos, Hard Rock International, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of London-based The Rank Group Plc (NASDAQ: RANKY). For more information on Hard Rock, visit www.hardrock.com